General Discussion and Announcements > General Discussion

(2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) 2023 Georgia Fiero Club Membership Dues

(1/7) > >>

Fierofool:
You may not know, but a few years ago, the Georgia Fiero Club filed a letter of incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State's Office, as a non-profit organization.  The benefit of this was three-fold.  It gives the club members a break on hotel rates and entry fees to many events, and in some cases, entry fees are waived entirely.  Money raised by the club is tax exempt, up to a certain point.  Incorporation protects the club members from liability, in the event that there are any injuries or accidents at a club sponsored event.

Club membership dues cover the calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.  By becoming a paid member in good standing, you are entitled to the above benefits.  You are also allowed a voting voice in the club, whether by absentee, email, or in person.  You have a hand in the operation of the club and its events.  If you know of anyone who might not be aware of our club, please pass this along.  We also welcome non-dues paying associate members.

Yearly membership dues are set by the club charter at $25.  If you would like to be a member of The Georgia Fiero Club for 2009  2011 2012 2013 2014 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 please send a check or money order to our club secretary at

The Georgia Fiero Club
287 Park Place
Auburn, Ga. 30011

Or you can pay your dues through our Club Merchandise section at the left of your screen.  All who pay after the annual Run For The Hills will be given the remainder of the year plus the next year at the same price. 

Membership decals will be mailed to you shortly after your dues are received.

Thank you
The Officers and Board Members
Georgia Fiero Club

TopNotch:
Memberships can now be bought online, using Paypal. Just go to the club's Merchandise page.

GTRS Fiero:
Time to renew your membership.

GTRS Fiero:
I just noticed that "Nembership" decals will be mailed...  Interesting.

Fierofool:
My desktop PC has crashed and is in the shop for a while.  I don't have my files available at the moment.

Please post if you have paid membership dues for 2021 so I can get the listing to The Fiero Store for member discounts. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version