All Things Fiero > Expert Tech Advice

Manual Downloads

(1/5) > >>

Wreck It Ralph:
Here is a good link to download owner manuals and some service manuals.

http://www.fieronews.net/fusion/downloads.php

Raydar:
Without going through the list, I've got several PDFs if anyone wants any. 88 Service Manual. 22P. Some Getrag stuff. Not sure what else.

Fierofool:
I think the Calgary Fiero Club has all the Hemmings Factory Manuals online, too.  The 84, 86, and 88 manuals cover about everything that pertains to the 85 and 87, except for the evap tank under the right rear fender well of the 87 and 88.  The 84 is a beast of its own.  The 86 has every variant that was on the 85 and later, like automatic, 4-speed, and 5-speed Getrag and Isuzu.  The 86 manual probably has the most overall information.  Of course, only the 88 manual has info on its unique suspension. 

Wreck It Ralph:

--- Quote from: Raydar on December 28, 2020, 11:48:53 am ---Without going through the list, I've got several PDFs if anyone wants any. 88 Service Manual. 22P. Some Getrag stuff. Not sure what else.

--- End quote ---

I'd love to have them.

Raydar:

--- Quote from: Wreck It Ralph on December 28, 2020, 12:25:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: Raydar on December 28, 2020, 11:48:53 am ---Without going through the list, I've got several PDFs if anyone wants any. 88 Service Manual. 22P. Some Getrag stuff. Not sure what else.

--- End quote ---

I'd love to have them.

--- End quote ---

Shoot me a PM with your email. I'll see if they are "sendable".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version