Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 20TH ANNIVERSARY RUN FOR THE HILLS  (Read 31855 times)

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 20TH ANNIVERSARY RUN FOR THE HILLS
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2015, 02:38:39 pm »
My brother's on his way to join me on RFTH, in the newly painted red SE he bought from me....

Looks like he had to stop for a catfish lunch.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2015, 06:40:38 pm »
There are a number of things that will need to be handled by members once we start arriving. 

There are raffle ticket sales.  It might be best if handled by only two people.  Maybe we can display the items on the trunks of our cars in the parking lot.  Volunteers?

Registration forms need to be distributed and collected.  We need these collected prior to departing Saturday morning.  Once collected, dining information needs to be calculated so the lunch and dinner restaurants may be notified.  They need to know how many to expect to make our dining experience timely and enjoyable.  Volunteers?

I can handle the Tshirt delivery and distribution of route sheets and registration forms.  I'll also help to collect registration forms and extract dining information from them and help with any other chores. 

Members, please wear your blue club polo shirts or baseball caps so that our participants will know who to address if they have any questions or concerns.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

carnut122

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2015, 09:53:23 pm »
Hey Charlie (or anybody else), is there a time and place for the pre-run drivers' meeting?  I'm not sure if I'll be attending this year, but if I do, I'll drive up Saturday morning.  If you don't see me, I hope all of you have a great time!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2015, 10:04:52 pm »
Saturday morning Drivers meeting on Edelweisse Strasse which is behind the post office.  It will be across the street from the Cool River Rafting, in the big parking lot.  Be there by 8AM.  I have briefings for the group as a whole and for the groups taking the different tours.  We will depart by 9AM.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

carnut122

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2015, 10:12:54 pm »
Thanks for the reply!  I have a scheduling conflict on Saturday and I'm not sure which way it will go.  I wish I could be 2 places at the same time.

carnut122

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2015, 10:25:54 pm »
As much as I hate to miss this year's RFTH, it looks like I won't be joining you this year.  Have a great run!

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2015, 10:48:17 pm »
I split off the pictures into a second topic. If you have more, put then in "20TH ANNIVERSARY RUN FOR THE HILLS PICTURES".
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.