Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Brainstorming.. Anyone have a silver notchie clip and decklid for sale / trade?  (Read 14799 times)

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Looking at a silver GT. It's pretty much everything I want except it's not a notchback.
Anyone want to trade a complete silver notchback "azz end" for a complete silver fastback "azz end"?
This is just the upper clip, including the decklid, lights, and harness. Not including the bumpers.

Disclosure... One of the GT tail lights has a hole in it. Paint on the decklid and possibly the top of the clip is faded. 

Don't have the car yet. Haven't even seen it in the flesh. Still thinking...
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 08:12:56 pm by Raydar »

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
I am pretty sure I saw some in Robbie's garage.  He has at least a half dozen.  Call if you need his phone number.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
Hi guys,
Enjoyed the visit - you should drop by more often.  ;D
I'd be glad to swap notchie parts for fastback any day. You could pick either of the '88 parts cars to pull them from (or others). I only have one taillight, though. Also, if you want to do the sanding/prep & pay for the primer & paint, we could shoot the parts while they're here.
Let me know.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Charlie and Paul...
Thanks. Both are options. We shall see. I haven't even made up my mind what I'm doing, yet.