Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Georgia Fiero Club Meeting Minutes for 9APR22  (Read 365 times)

NoMad

• View Profile
Georgia Fiero Club Meeting Minutes for 9APR22
« on: April 09, 2022, 01:52:58 pm »
Georgia Fiero Club Meeting Minutes for 9APR22

Opening
Meeting called to order by the Vice President at 10:23 am. President not present for personal reasons. 7 members present.

2.Treasurer's Report

Treasurer provided bank account information and current and outstanding transactions.
Some unknown transactions on the bank account and/or paypal account. Pat offered information on some of the charges in regards to renewal of web domain and hosting. Action item: Charlie will investigate the pending transactions and report the outcome during the May meeting.

3. Membership Report

Treasurer reports 21 paid members. Some issues with duplicate member listings and members not yet granted access to members only section of forum. Action items regarding members' access taken by Pat to be reported on during the May meeting.

4. Minutes from March 2022 meeting:

No minutes present due to reorganization. Minutes will be updated on the forum at a time TBD.

5. Old Business

Run for the hills white knuckle prerun. Still moving forward as planned, details on the forum.
RFTH sightseeing prerun. Not yet scheduled. Action Items: Review of maps to look for points of intersection for photos (Charlie and Zack). Date and personnel for prerun TBD.
Cruise to the Coast. No movement on event due to reorganization. Movement to have Zack reach out to Ralph to determine possible continuation of the event and possible collaboration or participation by GFC. Passed unanimously.

6. New Business

A.  Caffeine and Octane. Table discussion about current level of participation and the attendance level at the events. Movement introduced by Zack to try to make a strong club showing at the August 7th event. Seconded by ‘?’. Passed unanimously. Action items: Posting to be made to the Forum to coordinate for the event by either Zack or Charlie.

B.  E-mail control. Charlie brought forward information regarding large numbers of former members having access to the official account. Movement introduced by Zack to change the password to regain control of the e-mail, with access to be given to Charlie, Pat, and other officers and board members TBD. Seconded by Jason. Passed unanimously.

C.  Control of Facebook page. Pat and Charlie brought forward information that the administrator access was controlled by Ralph. Zack volunteered to contact Ralph to try and sort out access. Zack Proposed allowing himself to move forward with trying to recover control of the page. Seconded by Steve. Passed unanimously. Action item: Zack will contact Ralph and report outcome at the May meeting.

D.  RFTH shirts. Charlie presented that the shirts were not yet designed. Zack offer to see if his wifes offer to design was still open. Zack will report the outcome to board and members through the forum. 

E.  Keith Goodyear Tail Lights. Steve presented information regarding the end of licensing for the tail lights was approaching and the unsold lenses would have to be destroyed. Table discussion occurred. Zack proposed a movement to use club e-mail to try and establish possible club purchase of remaining stock just before deadline. Seconded by Jason. Passed unanimously.

F.  Wheels in the parts barn. Pat stated that there was a set of wheels in the barn that didn’t fit fieros and that he would like to try and remove them. Table decision occurred. Zack proposed a movement to have research conducted on what the wheels were for and to then sell them placing funds into the club account. Seconded by Larry. Passed unanimously. Action items: A thread would be started on the forum regarding research of wheels OEM fitment. No specific person decided.

G.  Parts and parts car from Scott. Scott introduced that a parts car and parts needed to be sold and removed from his shop by the end of April. Zack offered his property for storage if the club decided to purchase the car for part out.

H.  Grace for personal issues. Zack brought forward a request to give Gabe (President) grace due to current personal matters (No specifics provided for Gabe’s privacy) as well as to step in on his behalf if forum posts regarding the disposition of the files, stickers, and club property. All present agreed.

7. Closing

Zack entered a movement to adjourn official business. Seconded by Scott and Larry. Passed unanimously. Meeting adjourned at 11:17am.

pgackerman

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: Georgia Fiero Club Meeting Minutes for 9APR22
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 04:32:21 pm »

Nice minutes.
Thank you. 
Red '88 GT 5-Speed, 7730ECM, 1.6 Rockers, and KEYLESS Entry! 
Now with a trailer hitch for my bike rack.
Southland Jubilee 2019 Best in Class

Wreck It Ralph

• Wreck it Ralph
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 09:41:48 am »
I reached out to Zack. The Facebook page has always been owned by the club email. I just happened to figure it out. I made him the admin and gave him the log on information for the club account.

SEPFOA has not started planning any big events yet but we’d be happy to collaborate once we get going. Cruise to the coast will probably be our first event though.

Www.SEPFOA.com
1988 Fiero Base 4cyl 5spd.
1986 Fiero GT ... Parting out. Let me know if you need something.

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 10:50:59 am »

NoMad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2022, 05:21:13 pm »
I reached out to Zack. The Facebook page has always been owned by the club email. I just happened to figure it out. I made him the admin and gave him the log on information for the club account.

SEPFOA has not started planning any big events yet but we’d be happy to collaborate once we get going. Cruise to the coast will probably be our first event though.

Www.SEPFOA.com

Thanks Ralph. I hope we can do some great things together as clubs.