Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: July Club Meeting  (Read 16061 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: July Club Meeting
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 09:24:09 pm »
Yes, he has posted on here about it, also.  Should be fun.  I'm trying to get someone to lend me their C7 ZL1.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 09:54:03 pm »
 I have 2, one is Very radical and will require more time and Money, the other is just a parts car with no intentions of fixing back as a c4.
 what I want to do is get the Fiero here and build it first,  run the Challenge and use it for a track car until the Hot Rod is running. I reallly don't have any Disposible Income so stuff happens PAINFULLY Slow, Like the Buick.  I am Looking for Sponsor help with the Fiero but it's tuff without a car to Show the Prospects.  this is the first time I have wanted or thought about a car that earns no Money but like the song (kinda) It' the thrill that will getcha,  when you get your Picture,  on the cover of the Grassroots Magazine.  Maybe I should look into a Go Fund Me account. Lol 
  As I Mentioned before I shouldn't have bought the second C4 but made the Deal before Settleing with the Fiero, thankfully jeremy is all good with monthly Payments, Uncle Sam is regular with his Payments, but I'm running out of Time.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2017, 02:32:10 pm »
  I just deleated my last post due to the Fact that reality is a Bit--.  best for me to say I have 14 month's to get ready for GRM's 2018 Challenge, I still have about 2 month's left. October 20-21 2017 is the Challenge  so I won't really give up until they call them to the Starting line.