Author Topic: GRAINGER ACCOUNT FOR GEORGIA FIEROS  (Read 2425 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
GRAINGER ACCOUNT FOR GEORGIA FIEROS
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:21:26 PM »
Today I was purchasing some future Fiero stuff at Grainger and found they don't sell to individuals, but only to businesses.  I talked with Pat and we decided to set up a Cash Purchase Only account for the Georgia Fiero Club.  Grainger sells a wide variety of items that you can use for home and auto.  Tools, air compressors, plumbing, electric, and much more. 

This account is open to all without being a paid member of the club.  There are no discounts afforded, but it just allows you to purchase through a company name. 

Due to the address of the club, the account will be based at the Crescent Drive, Norcross, Ga. store.  If you order anything to be delivered to a store, you must specify which store to deliver to, or it will go to Norcross.  This account may be used nationwide at all Grainger stores. 

Visit their website at   http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml   The account name is Georgia Fieros.  The account number is 881975627.  Use this account number to register to their website www.Grainger.com and place orders online.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:30:10 AM by Fierofool »
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be.

Crash 86GT

• Me and my Friends
    • View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
Re: GRAINGER ACCOUNT FOR GEORGIA FIEROS
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 08:36:13 AM »
I copied the link and signed up for the newsletter. Thanks...
President of East Tennessee Fiero Club

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »
I missed this. Thanks!
Grainger has some good stuff.

Maybe the next time my compressor eats up it's piston/sleeve I can find a replacement there, since my Sears parts depot closed.
"Some mornings, it's almost not worth gnawing through the restraints."

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 07:58:36 AM »
If it must be a Sears part, there's a parts depot not far from The Galaxy on Mountain Industrial in Tucker.  If you need to order something from there, maybe one of us could get it or you could pick it up on meeting day. 
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be.