Author Topic: 2017 FIERO /Grassroots Challenger  (Read 921 times)

GTXVette

• View Profile
Re: 2017 FIERO /Grassroots Challenger
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:05 PM »
 Yea! just talked to Bill In Ocala Fla. He is coming up the Day Before Thanksgiving to see his Son In Rome Ga. and will Be Picking up the Fiero In Jacksonville Fla. this week, so working with Jeremy(Pimpn3) who presently has the car to Finalize Picking it up.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2017, 07:38:48 PM »

Look, very Close at the First Picture, Guess what the Car Name will Be.  First one to Notice Is the Stinking WINNER...Lol 

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2017, 08:22:51 PM »
How about "Procrastination"? 

I like the way the quad headlights were done in the first picture in the thread of the gray car front end.  We need to take a close gander at that to see how it was done. 
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in here illegally, if you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote on who runs the government,
you live in a country run by idiots.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2017, 09:06:17 PM »
Ok but the first picture on my computer also has a radiator cap in it, but the answer isn't about the cooling system. L O L

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »
I see something that's sometimes called a Pumpkin Bug or a Stink Bug. 
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in here illegally, if you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote on who runs the government,
you live in a country run by idiots.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2017, 06:56:03 AM »

There you Go, We have a winner,  so how 'bout Stink Bug?  But really now, I was after one of my friends to help but really Haven't asked Directly for Money. He Own's Northwest Exterminating and said I could get some Mouse Decals to put on the Car, after I get it running I'll go see Him.

GTRS Fiero

• Paid Members
  • It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2017, 08:04:10 AM »
The exterminating company is going to sponsor a car named after an invasive pest?  It'd make more sense if the car was named ”The Bug Zapper” or ”The Exterminator”.  Just saying.

I used to get bankers to sponsor me.  Then whatever news company is covering, and the caterer, and a tire dealer.  That gave me money, only positive coverage, all the food my guys could eat, and free tires.  I was never able to get a car manufacturer or an engine builder to sponsor me, but you could try them.  Over time, I got sponsorship from paint and body shops.  One race, I was sponsored by the Sheriff's office, and had a wanted poster decal.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2017, 12:40:42 PM »
 I like the Wanted Poster.  On the Late model A very Large and Popular Body shop was a Sponser for at least 10 Years, Tires, Fuel, Body parts. this exterminating is likely the Largest around. and we were just Cutting up when I asked about' The Mouse', But who knows we will see, I hopefully won't need any thing But It would cost a Grand in Fuel, food, rooms, but all Good.