Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Fiero Store calendar  (Read 14543 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Fiero Store calendar
« on: August 12, 2017, 08:04:02 pm »
I heard it will not be made, this year, due to a lack of submissions.  Very sad.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Fiero Store calendar
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 09:45:23 pm »
There are a lot of nice Fieros out there in The Fiero Store's market area.  I'm surprised.

We produced one for one year only.  Christine of the Mile High Fiero Club has stopped producing their calendar, though she was seeking nationwide submissions, there just was no interest, apparently. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 06:03:47 am »
The club calender I did all the edits for was the only one ever made? Wow I feel honored that my car was in it (even more so now). Are there any copies left? I would like to have another one in case I ever sell my car, so that I could give the buyer one - & maybe several for friends...
I can't believe the others couldn't get submissions for their calenders. Seems like everyone would want their car shown on a calender.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 07:00:52 am »
Not a good sign.

Mile High Fieros used to make a calendar, but there was a really nice calendar with lots of options, last year.  I didn't buy it, but I don't see it, this year.

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 07:33:22 am »
Here they are:
MHFC 2016 calendar - https://www.zazzle.com/2016_mhfc_calendar-158375912583450557
MHFC 2017 calendar - https://www.zazzle.com/2017_fiero_calendar-158753970887215909

The year is updated on the months, so they could be used this year, if no new calendar comes out.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 07:34:06 am »
I probably have the calendar file on my old computer.  I'd have to dig it out, power it up and see. I might even still have the disk or USB drive.  Will have to search for those, too. 

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 08:13:34 am »
I probably have the calendar file on my old computer.  I'd have to dig it out, power it up and see. I might even still have the disk or USB drive.  Will have to search for those, too.
I was just wondering if the club had any of the calenders still laying around - that maybe they didn't sell.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 09:11:18 am »
We didn't have many left over.  I think we gave them away. 

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 09:08:12 pm »
..and the TFS calendar came out, anyway.  After their email about insufficient submissions, they state that if your submission didn't make it this year, maybe next year.  That implies that they had extra submissions.

Now, I know how TFS works.  The person who does the web site just turns on or off certain products, with minimal updates/changes.  In other works, the text in the description could have been left over from prior years.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 02:33:20 pm by GTRS Fiero »