Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Holey CREATURE!  (Read 13988 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Holey CREATURE!
« on: November 06, 2017, 05:49:41 pm »
Over the years, many things seem to be full of holes.  I was thinking about this as I had to deal with the apparent hole in my fuel tank.  It used to leak out the hole at a rate of about .056GPM, but lately, it's about .062GPM.  This .006GPM may not seem like much, but it decreases my range by about 150 miles.

I thought about it some more, and realized that this problem extends to my fridge.  No matter how many times I fill it up, it's presently empty.

As I've grown older, I realize that my clothes just aren't as good as they used to be.  When I was a child, I could put a quarter in my pocket, and the quarter would still be there a week later.  The clothes now lose hundreds of dollars a week.  I guess there are holes in my pockets.  I've found that the holes in the pockets can be used to fill the holes in the knees.

Thinking of clothes, there seems to be a hole in either the washer or the dryer, because they exact a 40% toll on socks.  No water leaks out--just socks.

My car seems to be a bottomless pit.  No matter how much money I put into it, it's never enough, and only a portion can ever be retrieved.

My wallet also has a hole.  I can put money in, but keeping it in is harder, because the money seems to be on a spring; the more you put in, the faster it pops back out.  I've tried reorientating my wallet, but maybe a zipper would help.

Of course, this got me thinking of the root problem, which is that banks have holes, also.  Over the years, I've put a lot of money into banks, not that I have much to show for it.

Actually, not everything seems to have holes.  For example, trash cans apparently have no holes whatsoever.  In fact, many things put in trash cans seem to increase, over time.  Maybe, rather than putting money into banks, I should put it in trash cans.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 09:01:55 am by GTRS Fiero »

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Holey CREATURE!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 06:12:04 pm »
:D :D
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: Holey CREATURE!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 06:19:35 pm »
Hey, it's worse than that.  I discovered that the holes in the bottoms of my son's pant legs, and the length of my daughter's skirt also have a direct impact on the size of the hole in my bank account.

The HVAC seems to have a direct pipeline to my wallet.