Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Cruise To The Coast  (Read 26618 times)

85GT

• View Profile
Re: Cruise To The Coast
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 04:08:33 am »
Iam going..... Jerry

aerodonamic

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2010, 08:38:34 pm »
Tom, as I see it we have you me Jerry Pat@Linda Kevin so far every body needs post their intentions  ASAP Your exit is the one we need to use #233Morrow correct? And will everybody be able to go on fri.??? if so we just need to set time of meet up :feel free to E mail me if necessary Don

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2010, 09:24:11 pm »
Hi everyone,

As I understood it from the last monthly meeting (and I  may be wrong, it has happened before :o) I thought we were leaving on Saturday morning Oct 30, returning Sunday Oct 31.  Personally, I am all for leaving on Friday the 29th, returning on Saturday the 30th.
Is this the way everyone wants to do it ? ;D   So, I make the hotel room count at 4 ( Don, me & Jerry split room, Pat & Linda and Kevin).  Please continue to post your ideas, thoughts here so we can hash out details amongst us all.

Thanks !

Tom Ott

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 09:29:01 pm »
Oops...forgot.  Don, my exit off I-75 Southbound  is McDonough #218 Hwy 20/81.  Get off exit and turn left, go approx. 1 block and meet up in QuikTrip on the left (corner of Hwy 20 and Willow Lane).  My cell phone # is (404) 660-9035.

Tom Ott

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2010, 08:34:59 am »
Tom, as I see it we have you me Jerry Pat@Linda Kevin so far every body needs post their intentions  ASAP

Pat and Linda aren't going.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 07:12:26 pm »
sorry i can't make it
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2010, 09:13:44 pm »
Hmmmmm........ :-[ :-\

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2010, 01:24:28 am »
Jerry,  Please call me     ASAP  (404)660-9035  I sleep between 4am and noon, usually.

Tom Ott

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 01:32:27 am »
Matt (86FIFI),

Contact me before we leave come down to work out details of where to meet up.  My phone is (404)660-9035 .  If you can't come to the Ga Fiero Club, we will bring it to YOU !  ...or something like that.... ;D ::)

Tom Ott

Rat Pee 86

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2010, 03:19:45 pm »
Well,
the inevitable happened.....

I went back over my budget, and discovered that the unexpected car repair that popped up this month
shot my finances to heck, so, regrettably, I must back out of the trip to the coast this coming weekend.
It pains me more than you can imagine to have to do this.  I had to cancel my vacation plans to Tybee last summer for the same reason.  Since I need to move when my apartment lease is up at end of December, I have to focus on this and related expenses.  I admit it, I am not a wealthy person and life is too much of a struggle lately.  I hope that Don, Darrell and Jerry will still have a good time.

please forgive me,

Tom Ott

aerodonamic

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2010, 10:09:23 pm »
Well it looks like  the run to Savanna is a wash out to many casualtys to be worth the long drive and expense Ihumbly suggest we put it on hold for a future date  Maybe we can put something  together a little closer to home  before the weather turns bad  Yours truely Aerodon

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2010, 06:22:36 pm »
Although I haven't commented, I've been checking in, here.
I already had plans for this weekend that I couldn't back out of.

I'll try to make a future one, if it's rescheduled.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 08:04:55 pm »
Melanie said that she'd like to go along if we reschedule.  That means I'll have to drive the truck, but if we can make this a family outing that would be great.  I could set up a day cruise if you all would like.

PS:  Jerry, your phone is acting up again.  All calls go to voice mail.  Call me.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

86FIFI

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 08:54:26 pm »
Well I got the engine back in my car and got it running tonight in hopes of driving to meet you guys. Isnt running "great", but it runs. I think you guys should still plan a trip here, gives me time to get my car cleaned up and painted before you see it. What goes on in the SE in the cooler months...? No snow? River St always has something going on. Lots of bars if you guys like to drink. Starting the beginning of Dec. the Civic Center has indoor ice skating. Just some ideas.
Matt

2002 Ford F-150 5.4 Crewcab
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 2.8 4-Speed

Pennock's Build Thread
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/111183.html

carnut122

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2010, 09:51:41 pm »
So....what....happened????