Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: '86 Fiero GT 4spd  (Read 15376 times)

Tinton

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
'86 Fiero GT 4spd
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:39:44 pm »

And 1 picture with my '88 GT, the '86 GT doesn't look that bad:

From what I can tell its a '86 Fiero GT 4-speed with a re-paint to monotone factory bright red. There's some slight body damage, stuff that won't just buff out, and the taillights+quarter windows aren't in the best shape. Maybe it runs though, with the 4-speed its a V6 for sure, so it'd be a good car for someone. I've seen it in the same spot since October, its located by the Burger Inn at the intersection of Canton Hwy and Hwy 92 in Woodstock. I don't know price or anything, if you guys are interested in the car call the number in the pictures. I'm not the one selling the car, so don't contact me about it. I tried to call the guy selling it but it was a little late and he didn't pick up, I'm pretty sure the car is still for sale if its sitting out there like that.

oldone

• View Profile
Re: '86 Fiero GT 4spd
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 09:55:44 pm »
i posted this same car to the market on jan 8th , and i tried calling the seller also and never could make contact. car doesn't seem too bad , it's a shame somebody can't take advantage of it. i know i'd like to have it if i had the money and the room. love them 4-speeds      oldone in c'ville
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite