Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Wishing all you Fiero nutjobs down in Ga.....  (Read 16639 times)

PetefromTn

• Fiero junkie getting back off the wagon LOL
    • View Profile
Wishing all you Fiero nutjobs down in Ga.....
« on: December 22, 2011, 10:34:53 pm »
  A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!   haha I am STILL Fieroless but I hope to rectify that situation in the coming year. I miss the hell outta that damn car.  Here's hoping all of you guys have a nice safe and happy holiday with family and friends around you. Here's wishing you all have a wonderful new year as well with peace, happiness, and prosperity. Cheers guys!!  :o ;D

Pete
Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook

Crash 86GT

• Me and my Friends
    • View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
Re: Wishing all you Fiero nutjobs down in Ga.....
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 11:16:22 pm »
Thanks Pete, but I'm in Tennessee.
President of East Tennessee Fiero Club

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 11:34:37 pm »
What about me?  Can I have a Merry Christmas too?  I lost my nutjob status when I crossed back to the north side of the Ohio River on Wednesday (anything below there is considered the deep south to me)....although I admit that the term could be fitting again once you get this far into northern Michigan.

As he said....Merry Christmas to everyone...be safe...and don't admit to doing anything I wouldn't do.

PetefromTn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 11:50:36 pm »
Well  I SUPPOSE you can have a nice Christmas as well. Even tho you are in MICHIGAN!!  Just hope you do not freeze to death up there.  The Nutjob part comes from Owning and obsessing over a Fiero... haha peace

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 12:30:50 am »
Just hope you do not freeze to death up there.

That IS a concern.  I really am amazed at how much more the cold weather affects me now that I have been living in the south.  It is colder than a witch's titty out there.  I couldn't even stand out there long enough to finish my cigar...WITH a coat on.  I didn't even OWN a coat when I lived up here.

The Nutjob part comes from Owning and obsessing over a Fiero...

You've got a point there.  I'm finding it hard to argue.  But I will blame that on the frozen brain.

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 09:55:44 am »
........ thanks Pete, likewise.
I'm sure you'll have a Fiero again soon enough, as tenacious as you are ;D

And a blessed and happy holiday season to all; with or without Fiero ownership, running or not running, North, South, East or West, warm or cold!

I think I've covered everyone now!

;D

\D
Life is good!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 10:28:30 am »
Nutjobs, as well as Rednecks are not indigenous to the South.  Just because you go to the colder or warmer climes doesn't take that big sign off your forehead.  You might run, but you cannot hide.  The rest of us nutjobs and rednecks would pick you out in a Possum Hollow minute. 

Likewise, Christmas cannot escape you, wherever you go to the farthest reaches of the universe.  So, wherever you are, I and my family wish all who glance upon this;   MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The first Christmas present was not Gold, Frankincense or Myrrh.  It was the Christ Child God gave the world. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 10:46:44 am by Fierofool »
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Fiero GTB

• I don't drive much, but when I do I drive my Fiero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 02:16:21 pm »
I can just see Jeff Foxworthy doing a new "You Might Be a Fiero Nutjob, If... " routine with all this!

I guess we are the only group on Earth who can get away with calling each other Nutjobs, and mean it in an honorable, respectful, and brotherly way... 

COWSPATOOT - don't tell me you are a fellow Buckeye?  I was born in Portsmouth and grew up (well, got older anyway) in Columbus, Ahia.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of my fellow Nutjobs & Nutjobettes!

Best,

FGTB
Every time my GPS says, "Your ETA is...,"
   I hear, "Your Time to Beat is..."

PetefromTn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 02:50:14 pm »
Pehaps I should clarify my position here fellas.....

When I call all of you collectively Fiero NUTJOBS,,,,,........................I mean it in the NICEST POSSIBLE WAY!!  really I do.  I mean hey everyone who knows me knows I am just as crazy as a ^%!)-house rat anyways..... I guess what I am saying is that I feel at home with the Fiero Crowd.  haha Merry Christmas

What are you guys planning for the new year quickly coming at us?  Anything interesting?

If it is not too forward, I thought I might add that in the new year I am going to be  doing fabrication and machine work from my home based shop here in East Tennessee. I am actually in negotiations with a local fellow who has a used VMC that I am trying to buy from him. This is something I have wanted for awhile now and with any luck it will happen in the next weeks/months.  I also just bought a new Hardinge Collet/turret lathe to go along with my engine lathe.  I have a commercial Tig unit here as well as some other fabrication equipment and my smaller CNC mill is still working well.  There is not much I cannot do here. I just finished building ANOTHER Offroad Suzuki Samurai for my Daughter and her Husband and I have been doing a lot of work for locals here of all sorts.  This is what I want to do and I am gonna give it hell this year to try to get things going and acquire some new equipment. I am even working on building a nice tubing bender.  This is all in it's infancy tho right now but it is getting there. So if any of you are up my way and need something welded, machined, turned, ground, or just generally fabricated, gimme a shout and I will do my best to take care of you.  In that same vein I wish all of you the best of luck with your endeavors Fiero related or otherwise. Cheers and see you at a Fiero Meet hopefully soon!!! Peace

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 03:05:47 pm »
Pete,
Actually, I may have a few ideas that will require the machinery you are about to get or already have.

Send me a PM and I'll send you my phone no. and email address

\D the Fiero nutjob ;D
Life is good!

PetefromTn

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 03:26:36 pm »
Don,
     Hey that is great man you can just E-mail me at PetefromTn@Gmail .com or gimme a call at 865-363-9218. I am not gonna be around today because I have a lot of work to do running last minute Christmas shopping and food shopping but I will be ready to get back to work right after Christmas. In fact I already have a nice small CNC job for after Christmas that needs to be done by the first week of January.  It should be cool as it is for a trade show.  I have made several items for Fiero's and enjoy doing it but I have not been able to come up with anything that has not either already been done or is already available somehow. I'd be interested in hearing about your ideas or making something for you. Peace

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee

Duchess

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 03:49:02 pm »
Merry Christmas and a healthy, prosperous New Year to all!!!

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 02:01:12 pm »
COWSPATOOT - don't tell me you are a fellow Buckeye?  I was born in Portsmouth and grew up (well, got older anyway) in Columbus, Ahia.

ummm....well....I think the easiest way for me to say this to you is....GO BLUE!!!!

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 10:27:33 pm »
Wanted to post this on the SC Fieros forum, but got an error message, can't seem to post there for the time being.
So I sent it via email

To all of you in SC from us in GA ......

.........have a blessed and safe holiday season

\D

Reply from Rick Morehouse, SC Fieros:

Don & All; same to each of ya'll & families. No-the forum has something going on-we can't get past that error debug
either, however, if you hit submit, your post will go thru to
the forum page.

Finally got one of my fieros back on the road & hope to see
many more on the road in 2012. Maybe we all can hook up next yr. for a day meet. we'll work on it!! Rick
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 12:43:58 am »
MERRY CHRISTMAS officially on CHRISTMAS!!!!!
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve