Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: W'rectum?  (Read 22789 times)

Jam Clich

• View Profile
Re: W'rectum?
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2009, 05:13:18 pm »
Still looking, I guess. I've taken a glance at other cars of that era, but frankly, you don't often get to drive a car and feel all of its power operating right behind your back. Your choices are a Fiero, an MR2, a Beetle, or an exotic European car. Even if it's a bit overpriced, my dad and I are now looking at finding a Fiero in only like-new condition and ~100k mileage. The time we were hoping to have to take a cheaper car and restore it is gone, but I'm still glad my dad is supporting me in finding a Fiero at all.
Beware of Nazi Bananas; you never know when Fascist fruit will attempt world domination.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 05:53:20 pm »
I get emails all the time from people wanting to sell their Fieros.  Right now I have an email for a 27,000 mile bright red  88GTfor $8500 and another local car with about 110,000 miles that they're asking $4000.  You could probably start at about $2500 and work your way up to a deal.  It's a bright red 86GT on a car lot here in Auburn.  It's been there for a while, so they will likely take less than the asking price. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Jam Clich

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2009, 04:31:44 pm »
I'm scanning the market whenever I'm in my free time. I welcome emails if anyone finds anything. In return, I'm offering my parts to the club for cheaper than value (so long as I'm not taken advantage of) once I get a new one.
Beware of Nazi Bananas; you never know when Fascist fruit will attempt world domination.

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2009, 11:44:02 pm »
How much for the fastback clip? I need everything for the complete notchback to fastback conversion. If need be I'll come down and pull it.
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

RobsFieros

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2009, 11:52:40 pm »
I just looked at the pictures of your car. How much do you want for the car?
Robert Finley
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

Jam Clich

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2009, 02:03:45 pm »
I really don't know. To a club member, I'd take a quarter less than the best value I could get for it now. I just don't know what that is.

RobsFieros

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2009, 06:15:41 pm »
This is my 86 GT. If you want to rebuild yours I have most of the parts.
Robert Finley
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

Jam Clich

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2009, 08:55:56 pm »
As I mentioned, I can't do a rebuild, but I will be happy to sell my car or anything you need/want from it.

GMguy1987

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 11:30:20 pm »
Sorry about the wreck man. I had the same thing happen to me just a few months ago. Check out my thread "a lesson learned". I literally had to cut my car in half and am just now getting everything back together. RobsFieros had everything I needed as well as good advice. These guys on here are a great bunch to know. If you decide to either fix or build another car I have a few pieces laying around here you might can use. No major body panels, except maybe a hood. I live in Fayetteville, not too far from you I don't think. Be glad to help out any way I can. Hope you are back on the road soon!

Jeremy