Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Drive By Shoot-em-up  (Read 75 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Drive By Shoot-em-up
« on: November 16, 2023, 11:08:27 pm »
The cell phone store next to the Marietta Diner where we used to meet was riddled with dozens of bullets in a drive-by, it was just reported on the news. 

And Saturday afternoon after we left Luckey's BBQ Place, down the street at the intersection near the Valero gas station, a road rage shooting. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

fiero128

• Giday from Aussie land
    • View Profile
    • http://hawkesburyhydrogen.com
Re: Drive By Shoot-em-up
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 11:20:32 pm »
thats why we have an issue with moving there
Hawkesbury Hydrogen
More Km perTank
saving money
ABN 98866913657
+61412119530
+61448119310
+61245672275

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
Re: Drive By Shoot-em-up
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2023, 05:03:27 pm »
The cell phone store next to the Marietta Diner where we used to meet was riddled with dozens of bullets in a drive-by, it was just reported on the news. 

And Saturday afternoon after we left Luckey's BBQ Place, down the street at the intersection near the Valero gas station, a road rage shooting.
Oh no...hope everyone is okay, and no casualties :(.
Things are getting out of hand :(. I attend some bike and car meets close to my home (these are not big, well-run ones like Caffeine and OCtane). Some of these are pretty informal and some of them, like "Project 85" are run by a few individuals and they advertise the location only a few hours before on their instagram or discord channels. (perils of social media, meh). 
They advertise "no hooning, no burnouts, no loud revving" but I hear that almost every other meet, it attractes the attention of enforcement, or they are not welcome at that venue anymore etc.,
And whenever i cruise by there, i see a LOT of younger people with guns. the ones that come on motorcycle don't even secure thier firearms or keep them lying on the seat or in their helmets, or let others hold it while they suit up.
I shake my head and roll my eyes.
Twice this summer, there were heated arguments and verbal threats made, both parties and their clubmates were "strapped". People are just that stupid and have short fuses and don't think of consequences or think things out :(.
87 Fiero Coupe