Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: The Parts Barn is on a diet  (Read 134 times)

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Parts Barn is on a diet
« on: March 14, 2023, 11:25:33 am »
I have rented a dumpster, and am cleaning out the parts barn. Anything that I figure is really necessary to keep will be placed in a smaller shed on my property. If you want to see what's going out, or even want to help me clean the barn, pleas show up some time this week, or early next week. I get to keep the dumpster 10 days, or they will charge extra.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
Re: The Parts Barn is on a diet
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 12:41:29 pm »
Anything the club wants to keep but is too much for your smaller shed you are welcome to have a club member bring it all out here for storage (at no cost of course). I realize that it's further out for most of you, but it beats throwing away perfectly good parts that someone may need in the future.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

SpadeCustoms

• View Profile
    • Spade Customs
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 07:26:11 pm »
I may stop back out again and take a final look around.

montegut

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 07:24:34 am »
Do you know if there is a driver's side a pillar in the barn? My painter told me he broke mine last week. Thanks.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 08:59:20 am »
Guessing you mean the inside trim piece?  This is an old photo but there is a pair of gray A pillar trim pieces in the photo.  Could already be gone or not.  http://www.gafiero.org/bbs/index.php?topic=2356.15

The common thing to break is the tab that fits into the slot on the body.  I think Pat had once found the proper adhesive to glue it back on if you can't find a replacement. When I had my headliner replaced, the guy broke mine but he had the proper glue for the repair.  It was labeled as an automotive plastic trim glue.   If you can't find one I'll look to see if I have one in my storage. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers