Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: River stone car show July 21 2018  (Read 14587 times)

GTXVette

• View Profile
River stone car show July 21 2018
« on: July 15, 2018, 10:18:26 am »
  We Want All that can to come to the ' Po boy's car club show it is the 21st this month july . we will be there to support the Fiero club,and hopefully turn it and more shows around into membership drives.  I will have an Area set for us. It is later in the day for start Time 3-4 is ok but a bit earlier as it's a good time to get set up. those with Club INFO/bANNERS LET ME KNOW .A CANOPY OR TWO .If we need a support vehicle to carry stuff ..... Because Fiero..... LET ME KNOW So I can COME GET IT TO SET UP

COFFEE and DONUTS at Larrys.   135 olivia lane , Ballground Ga. 30107  is in the Morning 8-am till we all wander off but we have lots of scenery localy to occupy time till the show.  and at least 10 different restarants if you get hungry.

Larry's;  exit 575 at Howell Bridge rd. Go WEST 3 MILES  all Pasture on left stay straight Larry's is corner house at Olivia meeting out back stay on main rd. for entrance to shops.

PS SHOW today in Dawsonville at motorsports hall of fame 7/15/18

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: River stone car show July 21 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 09:49:06 pm »
I have a 10 x 10 pop-up canopy and I also have the club banner.

Does anyone plan to take their car?  No need for us to make a display if we don't have some cars to show. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 11:25:20 am »
it will be Pointless without some cars,    PLURAL

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 02:59:31 pm »
GTXVette, your post is somewhat confusing. You mention Po Boys car show (start time 3-4), but have no location.
You mention Coffee and Donuts at Larrys (8 AM till..), and have a location for that.
And lastly, a show in Dawsonville (7/15).

Exactly what are you inviting us to, and when and where?
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 07:15:09 pm »
LAST Sunday there was a show in Dawsonville.
 Next Saturday at Riverstone Kroger /plaza there is a Car Show put on by the Po' Boy's Car CLUB, Start time is mid day . This is a large event every month and a Great Venue to Promote the Club.
Saturday morning same day's as the car show, Larry  Kizer Host's Coffee and Donuts at his HOUSE ,  135 Olivia Ln.Ball Ground 30107 i Think on the zip. but 8 A till 10:30 or so, some very nice cars show up and you just never know who whom? might show. IT makes for a long Day . I know a Little 3 hr. tour that takes in the best rd. in ga.
Riverstone plaza is off Riverstone pky at 575 in Canton Ga. A McDonalds is at the corner and a Large parking is back of there.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 07:20:58 pm by GTXVette »

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 03:28:19 pm »
Not going to happen, saul Goode