Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Beechwood door panels, map pcokets & center console, white door plastics, bumper  (Read 1134 times)

carnut122

• View Profile
It's time to clean out my garage and get rid of some of my larger spares.  I have both beechwood door panels, center console and map pockets.  I also have 2 white door skins(87 GT),  and a rear 87 GT bumper.  Likewise, I have most of the under car plumbing from the 87 GT.  Actually, I still have many of the smaller parts from the 87 GT; let me know what you need.  If you have any questions, would like pictures, or you want to shoot me an offer, please contact me at carnut122@aol.com  .  I'm located in Waleska, GA.

Added-I also have a black hood that I painted about 10 years ago, but it's never been on a car. 

Shoot me a low offer on any of this.  I'd hate to have to cut it up for the trash.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 05:59:54 pm by carnut122 »

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Tom, do you have a gray center console glove box and a good silver HVAC/radio trim plate? 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

The Art Doctor

• View Profile
Charlie, I may have a HVAC/radio plate.  It was covered with carbon fiber sticker when I got the car. I didn't like the look and started pealing the stickers and it was the brushed stainless underneath not 88 dot-matrix, so I stopped pealing the fiber and pushed it back down and got a correct one.  Condition under the sticker is unknown but it is yours if you want it.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
I've glued 2 corners at the screws on mine and it has a scratch.  If yours isn't cracked at the corners I'll give a try at getting the overlay off it.

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

carnut122

• View Profile
Tom, do you have a gray center console glove box and a good silver HVAC/radio trim plate?
  I'm pretty sure I don't have any of those, but will look tomorrow(if I don't forget).

carnut122

• View Profile
Sorry Charlie!  Ugh!  I forgot.  Hope to look today. 

carnut122

• View Profile
Charle, Sorry, it appears that I don't have any of those parts.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Thank you for checking.