Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: WE PARK EXCITEMENT, TOO!  (Read 14762 times)

Fiero GTB

• I don't drive much, but when I do I drive my Fiero
    • View Profile
WE PARK EXCITEMENT, TOO!
« on: August 01, 2014, 08:31:09 am »
Survey: Pontiac owners have most car sex

August 1, 2014
THE ATLANTA JOURNAL-CONSTITUTION
By George Mathis

The Pontiac brand of automobiles may be dead, but there’s a chance you know someone whose life began in one.

A new survey conducted by online retailer CouponCodesPro.com, which probably uses the same methodology as Gallup, says more people have had sex in a Pontiac than any other make of car.

The company, which sells adult toys and lingerie and seems to be very nosy, asked its customers questions about their sex lives. Amazingly, almost 3,000 people were willing to share their secrets.

More than half (59 percent) of those desperate souls said they have had sex in a car.

What I am calling the “Smokey & The Bandit Effect” must have powered the maker of the iconic Trans Am to this poll’s top position.

Eleven percent of respondents who did not have access to a home and a bed said they have had sex in some form of Pontiac.

I am going to go out on a limb and say Pontiac owners have the most car sex. But hopefully no one gets busy in a Vibe, which sounds like something CouponCodesPro might sell on its website.

Runner-ups in the car sex survey included Sex Toyota (9 percent), Ford (7 percent), Chevy (6 percent) and Honda (5 percent).

Other disturbing data from the survey includes:

28 percent of those who admitted to having car sex said they lost their virginity in a car.
31 percent said they had sex in car unexpectedly.
26 percent said they had sex in a car because they wanted to do something risky.
22 percent said they had sex in a car because they couldn’t have sex at home.
46 percent said the car was in a parking lot during sex.
19 percent said the car was in a driveway during sex.
4 percent said the car was going down a major interstate during sex.

OK, I made that last one up. That would be a little too risky, unless the Snowman and Fred are running Smokey interference.

Every time my GPS says, "Your ETA is...,"
   I hear, "Your Time to Beat is..."

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: WE PARK EXCITEMENT, TOO!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 06:32:39 pm »
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FieroGTLT1

• View Profile
Re: WE PARK EXCITEMENT, TOO!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »
Here is a actual ad for a 57' Pontiac Star Chief....Pretty funny.