Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: The Fiero Factory Reopens  (Read 13759 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
The Fiero Factory Reopens
« on: October 31, 2020, 10:19:32 am »
I got this from The Fiero Factory Facebook Page.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to update the page by saying that the Fiero Factory is under new management! My name is Mike Valentine and I am a longtime Fiero enthusiast and former Fiero Factory employee. I bought my first Fiero in 1990 and have owned over 80 of them over the years. I have been busy the past couple of months buying fresh parts cars and starting the clean-up process & organization of the warehouse (HUGE undertaking!). There is still tons of work left to do, but I hope to have it mostly finished by the spring. I am currently the only employee, so bear with me....I do my very best to get all orders out in a timely manner, but sometimes I get behind. I look forward to serving the Fiero community with quality used parts so we can keep as many Fieros on the road as possible. Thanks for your support!
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: The Fiero Factory Reopens
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 12:53:25 pm »
This sounds like a good thing. For Mike, as well as the rest of the Fiero Community.
For those who don't know, Mike is "mrfiero" on Pennocks. He has been into Fieros longer than most of us, has owned other businesses, and already bought (I believe) all of the remaining T-top inventory from Tim Perrigo, aka fieroparts.com a couple of years ago.

As I understand it, Jeremy will remain the owner of TFF Auto, and will also do most/all of the Fiero repairs, in addition to his regular customers. Mike will take care of the parts business, and has been running around buying up new parts cars, and is in the process of "cleaning up the place" in general. 

One of the suggestions on the FB page was that he bring back the annual Swap Meets. I hope he's able to make that happen. That was one of the two events that I tried to attend each year. The other being RFTH.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:56:16 pm by Raydar »

Roger

• Paid Members
  • If it’s the thought that counts, think money.
    • View Profile
Re: The Fiero Factory Reopens
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 05:50:15 pm »
Woo Hoo!
You can't fix stupid but, you can adjust it with a 2x4.