Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Parts Car moving Jan 3rd to Club Presidents custody  (Read 14538 times)

MetalBlue85GT

• View Profile
Parts Car moving Jan 3rd to Club Presidents custody
« on: January 03, 2015, 11:27:22 am »
Good morning,

I wanted to let the club know that I am moving the parts car (1986 SE RED) to Ron's  custody with the Title and all of the parts. I collected Zero money from anyone buying parts. Only a few people took parts form the car. I did not purchase the tail lights as I had bid in the Forum so they are still in the car. ( since I will be selling the metal Blue 85 GT )

The Honor system was used and donations should have been posted through PayPal.

Today at 1PM I am meeting Ron at his house in Powder Springs to drop the car off.

- There is a set of 4 Red jack stands which I obtained form when we picked up the Donor cars in TN that will be left with this car.
- I still have ramps and Air-tools from Charlie that I need to get back to him. I will keep those until we can meet up.
- There are 3 rims loosely loaded with this car and I believe two in the rear are Rays Tires and wheels.

I am sorry this process didn't go as planned; I was happy to donate my garage and helping taking apart the car.
- I hope it can generate more for the club in the future.

Happy New Year

Randy

Randy ~ of Acworth

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Parts Car moving Jan 3rd to Club Presidents custody
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 09:48:24 pm »
Most of the payments for parts went through Paypal or was handed over at the meetings.  I don't know if there are any parts that were taken and not paid for, other than I have the instrument panel that I couldn't use and it will be returned. 

I have a prospective buyer for a Fiero and I will direct him to you.  He ran out in a parking lot and flagged me down today as we returned from the Polar Bear Run.  He seemed to be seriously interested in getting another Fiero. 

I'll have to look at my schedule and give you a call so we can get together.   
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers