Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: so...today was an interesting with Lee  (Read 15331 times)

Spartanzz

• View Profile
so...today was an interesting with Lee
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:20:51 pm »
Ok so i need a quick rant if no one minds...Today lee told me to come over after work so i did. Right as i got there he tried to back my into a corner about how stressful i have made his situation with Toms swap and mine. After finally getting Toms car out of his garage he demands i pay him $1500 (i was able to talk him into split payments) before he will even touch my motor again and do anything to get the swap done. After about an hour of him going on a rant about a few things he states that either i can do what he wants or he will just drive my motor up to Don H's or Deans place drop it off and leave it with them no if ands or buts...So at this point im am stuck im not sure if im going to be able to get the money together just to shut him up and get my new motor in my car and away from his garage. I understand he is stressed with not having my cars to work on to make money and the neighborhood association being on his ass. But, i find it unfair that he all of the sudden changed from my coming over to help get it done and $600 for him and we are even to $1500 no questions asked...A few of you i know are going to tell me i told you so and you have every right to because yall know him better than i do/did lol. But, at this point i dont know if i should just get the money together and get it done or if there is another way or another person who would be more "friendly" to work with? Lee was great at first but apparently under stress and me trying to call him (after many no answered calls) too much.

Ok...sorry guys i needed to get that out...

Donster

• View Profile
Re: so...today was an interesting with Lee
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:08:16 am »
Well, if you can't rant here, where else? ;D

I will not say I told you so, but do what Anne told you on FaceBook; at least give Dean a call and ask if it is a possibility. May not pay dividends, but at least try.
Really sorry you are in this situation now.
Except for an engine hoist, I have no means of helping you and I really wish I could.
Good luck Chaz

\D

Life is good!

Spartanzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 11:13:53 am »
Would you happen to have an updated number for dean?

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 11:49:11 am »
Check your PMs
\D
Life is good!

Spartanzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:08:40 pm »
thanks don! i got ahold of him and hes going to call me back in a min and we are gunna talk a few things over. Just hope it works out either way i go.