Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: want your car in a movie?  (Read 15036 times)

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
want your car in a movie?
« on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:31 pm »
So a guy contacted me on southeastwheelevents.com and wanted to know if i'd be interested in having my car in a movie? Well, I called him today. He said my car will be needed this coming Monday and Tuesday in the blairsville/Hyawassee(sp) area. $100 a day, plus gas expense. They will need to move my car around but not much (it will be a parking lot scene). They are looking for vehicles from the late 70's to mid 80's. They still need 7 more vehicles and really need some pick up trucks, non show vehicles. they need be realistic for the era. If you are interested, send a photo of the vehicle to bobsarda@comcast.net.

I will have to leave my car Sunday evening and pick it up Tuesday evening. I'd like be able to be there whole time, but I just got a new job, so days off are out of the question.

On a side note...looking at his profile, I realized I've seen his car before and have taken pictures of it. During my old job, reading gas meters, I read his meter. It's a 71 Honda AV600. well, at the time it was a shell and the engine was in the drive way

jwrape

• View Profile
Re: want your car in a movie?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 06:44:17 am »
That's cool. Good for you... Post a pic of your car. I don't know which one yours is.
86GT Automaic 2.8L, 05, G35, 96 MZ3

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 08:34:17 pm »

jwrape

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 06:44:12 am »
Cool, Nice Shape GT. I like the white letter Tires.

EDIT: Just happened to be sitting here watching Pineapple Express with Drug dealers driving a Silver GT Notch... I've seen Fiero's all over the TV lately
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:12:39 am by jwrape »
86GT Automaic 2.8L, 05, G35, 96 MZ3