Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Held/htc motorsport front end kit?  (Read 14047 times)

guitarfreak235

• View Profile
Held/htc motorsport front end kit?
« on: August 26, 2018, 06:53:36 pm »
My lower control arms appear to be done as the balljoints can slip up and down now. With the cost of replacing the lowers and ball joints i was looking at held motorsports front suspension kit with tubular control arms and adjustable shocks. I autocross my car and do mountain runs so id like the adjustability. Ill stick with stock spring rate for now until i get a koni red coilover kit for the back.

Are they still in business and has anyone used a kit from them? Ive wanted to have an adjustable suspention and now may be the time. Too bad i wont make RFTH.  :'(

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Held/htc motorsport front end kit?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 08:10:49 pm »
The only one I know of in the club that had used them was Whodeanie and he's long gone. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: Held/htc motorsport front end kit?
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 11:00:47 pm »
The latest iteration of "Held" was Arraut Motorsports. They are now out of production.
There are rumors that Jeremy from the Fiero Factory (aka TFF Auto) is in negotiations to purchase them, but I haven't heard anything for a while.
Be careful of some of the latest Arraut pieces, floating around. Some of them (specifically, drop spindles) were very much substandard.