Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Club News / Re: NEW 2024 MEETING PLACE COMING FOR MARCH--EDIT: MAKE THAT MAY
« Last post by montegut on March 10, 2024, 02:21:29 pm »
Sorry it wasn’t a good experience for everyone. It sounds like an interesting place to eat.
« Last post by Fierofool on March 10, 2024, 08:35:12 am »
The manager called me later in the afternoon to apologize and schedule us for our May meeting.  He said that when they have a report such as this, there are certain protocols they must follow to verify and to protect others.  I don't know if we'll get a report of the result or not.  I didn't ask and he didn't offer.

I did tell him that even though the rest of us enjoyed our meal we may not return for another meeting due to pricing and the noise level. 
« Last post by Raydar on March 09, 2024, 10:19:34 pm »
Wow! Okay. I think he was the only one of us who had soup. 
« Last post by Fierofool on March 09, 2024, 10:12:55 pm »
He said he had the Beer Soup.
Club News / Re: NEW 2024 MEETING PLACE COMING FOR MARCH
« Last post by Raydar on March 09, 2024, 08:58:28 pm »
Those of you who didn't attend today missed a good meal.  At least most of us thought so.  One attendee feels that he may have gotten food poisoning from his selection.  He has been in contact with the restaurant and they have compensated him for the meal. 

Aside from that, the service was an issue for most of us.  Pricing was definitely a subject of discussion.  The noise level was high and members had difficulty in conversing and conducting the meeting, but that's somewhat expected for a busy restaurant.

The proposal on the table is that we move the next meeting to the Cracker Barrel Country Store and Restaurant located at 2150 Delk Rd, Marietta, GA 30067.

Exit 261 off I-75.  This is the Lockheed Dobbins AFB exit, Delk Road.  The entrance is actually off Franklin Gateway.

Food poisoning? Holy smokes! I'm sorry to hear that. What did he have to eat?

Mine was good. No complaints other than the aforementioned...
Club News / MAY 11 MEETING MOVED TO THE CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANT
« Last post by Fierofool on March 09, 2024, 07:13:43 pm »
The May 11, 2024 meeting will be at 11AM at the Cracker Barrel Country Store and Restaurant,  Exit 261, Lockheed Dobbins AFB on I-75 North. 

The address of the restaurant is 2150 Delk Rd, Marietta, GA 30067 but the entrance is on Franklin Gateway. 
« Last post by Fierofool on March 09, 2024, 07:02:01 pm »
Those of you who didn't attend today missed a good meal.  At least most of us thought so.  One attendee feels that he may have gotten food poisoning from his selection.  He has been in contact with the restaurant and they have compensated him for the meal. 

Aside from that, the service was an issue for most of us.  Pricing was definitely a subject of discussion.  The noise level was high and members had difficulty in conversing and conducting the meeting, but that's somewhat expected for a busy restaurant.

The proposal on the table is that we move the next meeting to the Cracker Barrel Country Store and Restaurant located at 2150 Delk Rd, Marietta, GA 30067.

Exit 261 off I-75.  This is the Lockheed Dobbins AFB exit, Delk Road.  The entrance is actually off Franklin Gateway.
« Last post by Fierofool on March 09, 2024, 07:02:54 am »
The forecast for today is Mostly Dry with rain staying south of I-20, so bring them on out.
Club Events / Re: Dunwoody Pines Senior Center Car Show
« Last post by Fierofool on March 07, 2024, 09:30:28 am »
Bring a flathead V8 and a mid-engine V6 along.  And yes, this is only about 2 miles from you. 
Club Events / Re: Dunwoody Pines Senior Center Car Show
« Last post by The Art Doctor on March 07, 2024, 08:50:21 am »
This is close to me.  I  used to do one for several years in Sandy Springs at Somerby Senior Living as well, though it did not happen last year.  If I do not get a call from them again I will go to this one. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10