Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: GT with a 2.5?  (Read 14548 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
GT with a 2.5?
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:14:10 pm »
http://cars.oodle.com/detail/1988-pontiac-fiero-gt/4516048474-louisville-ms/

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT. 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT Model in Mint condition-White exterior plus a Tan Cloth interior-Equipped with a 2.5 Liter Inline four Cyl gas Automatic transmission-Currently with 8000mis and still drives well-Includes T-Tops-Still equipped with the Original Factory Tires-Relatively in a brand new condition-Fully Loaded with General Motors Anti-theft system also installed-This is a must see American Classic and everything works well-Serious inquiries only.

Read more: http://cars.oodle.com/detail/1988-pontiac-fiero-gt/4516048474-louisville-ms/#ixzz4eGiDipcS

Not mine.  I am curious, though.  I had encountered a Fiero some time ago with what looked like a factory alarm.  It had a setup with a key back by the gas lid release.  The rest was in the engine compartment,
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:16:14 pm by tshark »

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: GT with a 2.5?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:46:28 pm »
Obviously, someone doesn't know what they have.  Even if they really do have it. 

There were no factory installed alarms available in the Fiero.  There may be a GM alarm that was available in other vehicles that was installed by a dealer.  That item has been discussed several times on PFF. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: GT with a 2.5?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:47:56 pm »
Yeah, oodle has a lot of suspicious stuff.  You know what they say, ”If it's too good to be true...”