Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: *@! My rotator cuff!  (Read 16251 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: *@! My rotator cuff!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 08:59:39 pm »
Well, the YMCA didn't work out.  Actually, the mayor gives me free annual passes to the Rec-Plex.  We went once, last year, as a family activity.  Let's just say that the logistics don't work out.  Rock climbing was less trouble.

Funny you mention that, about the plane.  I'm scared of heights.  I no longer ride roller-coasters or ferris wheels. I've jumped 7 times from a plane.  Never been to a class.  The first time was a leadership exercise.  We had to pack our own chutes.  It didn't make me feel better, afterward, when the rugger or whatever said he wouldn't jump with any of those chutes, and he was a crazy jumper with all the certifications and more than 3,000 jumps.  Then I did a tandem emergency jump into water.  I jumped with the girls, because I didn't want some guy reviving me.  The other jumps were all singles.  I didn't want to do any of the jumps.

I grew up around water, and used to play in it a lot.  I had the ear infections to prove it.

GTXVette

• View Profile
Re: *@! My rotator cuff!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 07:19:31 am »

I was raised in South Miami, I thought Everyone went to the Beach everyday until School started, that's how I know about the workout.  I guess I would have Failed that Leadership course, I remember Momma Saying "If they Jumped Off a Cliff Would you Follow".    Well No Ma'm I wouldn't.