Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Gold 86 GT at Junk Yard  (Read 14635 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Gold 86 GT at Junk Yard
« on: May 09, 2015, 07:11:59 pm »
There is a complete 86 GT at Lance Wrecker on Maltbie Street in Lawrenceville.  Just came in, today.  It's an automatic and has been sitting for a long time.  They say they can't sell a complete car, but if you buy a few parts off it, then buy the rest, maybe they will.  The hood and front fascia have been sold.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:45:18 am by Fierofool »
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Gold 86 GT at Junk Yard
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 12:14:36 pm »
I went down to look at the car and they have taken a fork lift and picked it up through the windshield.  The car came from here near my home and has been sitting since '99.  The driver's seat is trashed but the passenger side is still good.  All the body panels remaining are good.  Quarter windows are trash.  Spoiler and stands are good.  The center cluster is still there and in good condition.  It has black lace wheels on it.  I didn't know they were offered in 86.  I bought the 120 mph instrument cluster and tail lights.  The cluster will go in The Market as soon as I get it cleaned up. 

The steering wheel is still solid but needs to be re-dyed. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers