Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: pull a part trip  (Read 20669 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: pull a part trip
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 03:47:28 pm »
It probably has the weather strip on the rear deck, if the recalls weren't done. Somebody should get that.

Went there--Got that!  It was in great condition.  Got the AC/Fuel pump relays and some little trinket items.  Was going to pull the front rotors and good brake lines but I didn't have a drill to drill out the rivets on the brake line. 

The car did have power windows, but at least the drivers side switch was cracked.  The windows themselves looked good with no scratches.  The drivers door panel was in bad condition up around the area of the manual mirror control.  Pat, the door pockets were good, but they're the dove gray vinyl.  I believe I have a complete pair of GT panels with the cloth pockets and emblems for a car with power mirrors.

If anyone has one, I need the right side black power mirror only.  I'd be glad to barter some other Fiero parts.  What u need?
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Alfa Seltzer

• View Profile
Re: pull a part trip
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 08:26:41 pm »
When I took a look at it the only thing missing was the shift knob and steering wheel.