Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Looking for Isuzu trans mounting brackets.  (Read 540 times)

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Looking for Isuzu trans mounting brackets.
« on: February 24, 2022, 06:37:08 pm »
Looking for Isuzu mounting brackets, front and rear.

Can supply part numbers if needed.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Looking for Isuzu trans mounting brackets.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 08:48:57 pm »
Paul might have some.  I think he has a bumper pad or two up there.  If not, Todd probably does. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 09:36:10 pm »
Thanks Charlie.

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 10:16:01 pm »
I have the Isuzu trans in my Cabrio, but we'd have to put wheels on it, turn it around, & drop the cradle. Need to do all that anyway, but still suffering from shingles & not working much.
Still want the rear clip from the warrior car? Maybe we can get folks together & do everything at once. If so, you can have the mounts.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 08:54:51 am »
Thanks Paul. That's an option.
TBH, I was hoping that someone had some laying around. Getting a posse together to come up and disassemble cars is not looking very likely. I'm also about 8 miles from Roanoke Alabama, these days. 

Shingles? Ouch. Not fun. I still need to get the Shingles vax. I hope you recover quickly.

Slyp

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 01:24:31 pm »
Your right OUCH on the shingles.  My wife had that and a co-worker she knew had it and her father was a Medical Missionary in Hong Kong. He had come up with a cure for it.  It was an injection of  vitamin B12 and some other stuff.  Fixed the problem.  There is more to it, but lenghtly process

PK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2022, 01:58:53 pm »
Shingles mmmm delicious.  I managed to get it behind my eye and in my mouth/throat. It felt like my eye was being levered out with a spoon!  I still sometimes feel like there is a cobweb on my face...guess that's nerve damage of some sort.

Hope you are recovering ok TD.

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2022, 05:45:06 pm »
I got shingles several years ago (at a relatively young age to get it -- about 30), and the doctor proscribed Zovirax (acyclovir). I had to take several pills a day, but it cleared up after a few days. It was mostly on my neck, and I had some residual pain for a while after it cleared up.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2022, 12:44:55 pm »
I have the Isuzu trans in my Cabrio, but we'd have to put wheels on it, turn it around, & drop the cradle. Need to do all that anyway, but still suffering from shingles & not working much.
Still want the rear clip from the warrior car? Maybe we can get folks together & do everything at once. If so, you can have the mounts.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Wher do you stay? I would love to help out with stuff if I can...although technically I'm a -100
87 Fiero Coupe

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2022, 12:45:52 pm »
Thanks Paul. That's an option.
TBH, I was hoping that someone had some laying around. Getting a posse together to come up and disassemble cars is not looking very likely. I'm also about 8 miles from Roanoke Alabama, these days. 

Shingles? Ouch. Not fun. I still need to get the Shingles vax. I hope you recover quickly.
If it's the right date and we have others who can manage the brainy stuff, I can volunteer Sir :)
87 Fiero Coupe

Tha Driver

• View Profile
    • Angel On Earth
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2022, 06:11:05 pm »
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
Wher do you stay? I would love to help out with stuff if I can...although technically I'm a -100

I'm 9 miles off of I-85 exit 149. Need any parts? I'll be glad to trade parts for some help with my cars...
EVERYONE: GET THE SHINGLES VACCINE!!! I'm over FIVE months into it & I'm STILL in too much pain to work very much. I was planning to do a post about it but still in too much pain to deal with it.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

scottb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 08:35:08 am »
I have a set...... $500.00, comes with a car  ;)