Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Unsettling News  (Read 75 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Unsettling News
« on: October 01, 2023, 02:27:13 pm »
I put this in Fiero Discussion because this man was Fiero when he was a member of the club.  Those of you who have been around for 6 or 8 years will know Michael MacDonnell, former club president and owner of Northlake Automotive where we held so many tech sessions.

Scott Brown informed me that he received a call from Michael to let us know that things aren't looking good for him without a God-given miracle.  Michael had been having continuous headaches that the normal pain meds had no effect upon.  He finally went to a doctor and found that he has a brain tumor.  I understood that it's inoperable but he's undergoing or will be undergoing chemo and radiation.  The prognosis isn't good without that God God-given miracle.  They estimate 8 to 12 months. 

Please put him in your prayers.  I know they work in this situation as I have another friend who was stage 4, stopped treatment and turned to his Lord.  He's been cured for more than 5 years. 

There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: Unsettling News
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 03:01:47 pm »
I hate that. I actually thought about Mike, a few days ago. Wondered how he was doing.
He'll be in my prayers.
Thanks for sharing.

montegut

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: Unsettling News
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 11:30:40 pm »
Done