Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: WOOOOOT!!!!  (Read 20044 times)

Spartanzz

• View Profile
Re: WOOOOOT!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 08:07:49 am »
gold what else?

I was thinking paint the supercharger and valve covers black and avenging them gold.

Fiero GTB

• I don't drive much, but when I do I drive my Fiero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 08:15:25 am »
actually maby i know i have to work tomorrow (monday) but i get off my first job at 4:30 on tuesday so what time were you wanting to go?

I'm going to take this off the forum to save space. I will e-mail you.

FGTB
Every time my GPS says, "Your ETA is...,"
   I hear, "Your Time to Beat is..."

meatloafsandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 10:56:29 am »
spartanzz,
 when I get home, i will try to remember to re-download PIP and post a picture of mine
 I just finished the paint, and although I am slightly biased, I think it looks great!! Blue and black because the car is eventually going to be a dark grey.

Spartanzz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 01:04:35 pm »
Ok cool man! Yeah I'm getting ready to start ordering parts very soon. I wish I had like 2 or 3000 right now >.< but alas I have to basiclly order parts every pay check. Should take about 2 or 3 months to get all the parts. What ill do is build slowly while its out of.the car and the actual swap into the fiero should only take a few days. I'm ordering a harness from a forums member on pennocks and haveing the pcm tuned by sinister. Those will be first, which are the hardest parts of the swap. So if things go as planned ill order the engine gasket set and replace all the gaskets replace the dampened then hook everything up like the harness, sensors, and all that junk. Then its just getting the clutch and flywheel. I also have been given a tip that a couple ppl have park numbers for the violent lines and fuel lines I will need so that it will be a quick process for this :) once I get a chance to go out to lee's place I will start taking pics and set up my build thread in the tech tips section and will more than likley make a build thread on pennocks and post all the pics on my facebook. I CAN'T WAIT! :P

meatloafsandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 01:15:14 pm »
I know your excitement!! ;D if all goes well, mine will be sitting right next to yours at Lees!

Spartanzz

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 01:27:12 pm »
Cool man! Yeah my birthday is next month (May 23rd) and my grandparents mentioned helping out with the swap for my bday so keeping my fingers crossed that I can get this thing done sooner. We should totally take a drive together when they are both up and running and get some cool pics of um both ;)

meatloafsandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 03:40:04 pm »
sounds good, i am gonna hold you to that!

could you PM me with some details about the harness you are getting? I was gonna have Lee do it but he would rather not.

Spartanzz

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 05:16:25 pm »
Yeah I'm actually buying it from a pennocks member who has an extra he doesn't make them often he just did it for his swap got it running then is parting it out so your best guess is either do it youself or get it from the forums if you look up "quality built swap harness" on the forums you should fine the guy who makes them.

If you think about giving a shot at doing.it yourself contact Ryan at sinister performance he has all the pin outs and its daily easy just have to be maticulous.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:18:00 pm by Spartanzz »