Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Whodeanie Needs Help  (Read 34908 times)

Donster

• View Profile
Re: Whodeanie Needs Help
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2012, 07:02:56 pm »
All three of these fine young people are, IMHO, inspiring us all to get even more excited about what our club can do!

GFC -- We Build Re-Excitement!

FGTB

X2

\D
Life is good!

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2012, 08:46:19 am »
Lol... you guys are great!  Thank you!  I know enough to get myself in trouble.. lol!  Wish more of you could have seen the firebird when it was up and running.  Raydar is probably the only one who has seen it.  And that was so long ago!  I know Don googled it.  Lord know what he found... lol.  Least you have gotten to see the Mustang.  Lots more we want to do with it if we ever have a chunk of $. 

Im just glad to find a group who accepts us!  My old f-body club seemed to push us away when the bird went down.  So much for a community!  You guys rock!
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Duchess

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2012, 01:56:35 pm »

Im just glad to find a group who accepts us!  My old f-body club seemed to push us away when the bird went down.  So much for a community!  You guys rock!

Their loss, our gain ;)

Duchess

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2012, 02:02:19 pm »
BTW: Who has the latest news on Dean and his move?

meatloafsandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2012, 02:47:51 pm »
I talked to him while moving Saturday and he said he probably will still be moving stuff this weekend but if nothing else, he said he could use help sorting stuff and stocking shelves. That was Saturday though, and you know how doo doo occurs  :D I plan on being there this weekend again unless I hear otherwise.

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2012, 05:09:57 pm »
Before we left Saturday I told him to let me know if he wanted help with the parts sorting and organizing on the shelving.  I told him to call me or pm me if he wanted my help.  I was trying to keep from having to bother him.  I figure if he is at the picnic when we get there I will see his things are looking.  I can't help except on the weekends anyway.  I figure Sat is a wash, but if he wants, there is Sunday
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2012, 09:55:45 am »
Well, I hope Dean gets to a point where he can break away from all the moving and come on over for the picnic this weekend; he probably needs a well deserved break anyways.

\D
Life is good!

Robs Fieros

• President of the East Tennessee Fiero Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »
I just posted this on our forum to help out. Need help asap for a customer of ours. He had an alternator go out in his car. He is stuck in Nashville and needs tools and some help.
President of East Tennessee Fiero Club

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2012, 05:54:13 pm »
We found someone and he's on the way to help replace the alternator.
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Robs Fieros

• President of the East Tennessee Fiero Club
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2012, 10:34:21 pm »
Well you need to let everybody know on facebook, they are all looking for somebody.
President of East Tennessee Fiero Club

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2012, 10:50:49 pm »
I didn't and don't post on facebook.  Never even visit facebook.  Someone else who has a facebook account and knows that he's repaired and on the road will need to post. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2012, 05:40:55 am »
Posted on Pennocks...

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Hello all you Fiero-Folk -

this is kathy, dean's wife. i stole his log in to write you all a note. (sure this will get fixed) lol

we need your help - he is in the middle of moving his entire shop - it's only half done, which isn't good - he only has this weekend to finish. there is soooo much left to do - and he can't do it alone - some of you may know that he had back surgery two years ago - i am very afraid that he is pushing it wayyyy too hard.

so many of you have already pitched in - and thank you, its been great. but .. there is so much left to do. i have had a few of my shop guys help, but still isn't enuf...

i know you all are a close knit group - i know he has given much advice, and turned a wrench more than a few times - both for love of the car, and respect for you owners.

i humbly ask, as someone that loves him very much - please help us finish his move. he will be working at least 10am to 10pm from now till monday - please meet us there and help. i will be there saturday and sunday to keep the phone out of his hand... (i think - lol)

please dont call him - as he is going to kill me when he sees this - address is executive park drive, woodstock - next door to castleberry shutters.

please pass the word - bring a friend, a wife, teenage kids, even the neighbors if we have to ...

hope to see you there ...

thank you so much - kathy, the soon to be dead wife - lol

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2012, 09:44:53 am »
This makes me want to cancel the picnic and go up to Woodstock and help.
This timing is really terrible.

\D
Life is good!

Duchess

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2012, 10:08:04 am »
This makes me want to cancel the picnic and go up to Woodstock and help.
This timing is really terrible.

\D
me too @cancel the picnic

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2012, 10:25:50 am »
We could bring food to Whodeanie's, or we could all have lunch at an area restaurant. And in any case, we need to conduct club business, since it's our meeting day.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.