Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: There is something wrong with co-ed showers  (Read 14194 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
There is something wrong with co-ed showers
« on: July 02, 2017, 08:52:08 pm »
Really not my thing, but apparently, this is very popular, now.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: There is something wrong with co-ed showers
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:03:46 pm »
If I were single and dating a co-ed, I'd want one that took showers.   :P  But now-a-days, most college kids live together anyway.  I think some of the colleges now have co-ed dorm rooms. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: There is something wrong with co-ed showers
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 09:24:17 pm »
If I were single and dating a co-ed, I'd want one that took showers.   :P  But now-a-days, most college kids live together anyway.  I think some of the colleges now have co-ed dorm rooms.

Well, now that you're married to a co-ed, don't you still want her to take showers?

Lots of things happen in college dorms.  Everyone else is probably better off not knowing.  We had co-ed dorms.  There were suites that shared a shower/bath.  After some shake-up, there were guys in the suite on one side, and girls in the suite on the other side.  The agreement was to keep the shower curtain closed while in use, and knock before entering.  The door on the suite side was kept locked.  There were dual sinks, and yes, we usually ended up standing there in our underwear or a towel brushing teeth or hair, or shaving or whatever.  I'll just say that it was an unpleasant situation for everyone.  Women take FOREVER in the bathroom.  I won't go into details, but the arrangement was far from ideal.  We were always in each other's way.  I think we would have gotten along better with them if they were in another suite.  Our schedules weren't compatible.  One roommate quit to become a manager at McD's, the other moved out, and, by the end of the semester, I basically lived in another dorm.  Nothing kinky, I just used a spare bed.  Since we hung out together, and I had to shower somewhere, I used a shower elsewhere.

But that's a different type of shower.  I was referring to a baby shower.