Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Pullapart Fiero  (Read 3758 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Pullapart Fiero
« on: August 08, 2021, 02:24:59 pm »
An 84 was just placed on the North Atlanta Buford Hwy yard. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
Re: Pullapart Fiero
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 01:11:18 pm »
An 84 was just placed on the North Atlanta Buford Hwy yard.
https://www.pullapart.com/inventory/search/?Locations=21,4,3&MakeID=47&Models=428&Years=-1#results

I was here a couple weeks ago but coulnd't find it, maybe I didn't check properly.
I'm going there today/this week - if anyone needs me to check on anything or take pictures, let me know and I'd be glad to!
87 Fiero Coupe

wgesnerjr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 04:53:58 pm »
Its was there last Wednesday.  Hard to find as its behind whats left of a silverado. 

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2021, 06:04:05 pm »
In case you're not aware, you can use the little digital station in the check in area to search for a vehicle.  It will tell you what row it's on.  Before they installed them, I walked many a row trying to find a Fiero that showed up on their master list, before they even started listing the row number. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 10:05:11 am »
Its was there last Wednesday.  Hard to find as its behind whats left of a silverado.
Yes, it's still there. I got distracted by the other V8 GMs of the 80s strategically placed all around it :)
87 Fiero Coupe

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 10:10:08 am »
In case you're not aware, you can use the little digital station in the check in area to search for a vehicle.  It will tell you what row it's on.  Before they installed them, I walked many a row trying to find a Fiero that showed up on their master list, before they even started listing the row number.
Ah, I didn't know that was a new faeture! Didn't even notice it was a terminal, looked more like a colorful brochure to me :D.
It's pretty handy.. easier than the search page on their website, and the mini-printout shows the row #.
ps: there may have been a few inquiries because the otherwise sleepy-looking employee's face immediately came alive when I mentioned I'm looking for the Fiero; he memorized its exact location.

Not much left of it though :(
87 Fiero Coupe