Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 88 Formula for sale  (Read 15894 times)

slowburn57

• View Profile
    • Culver Brothers Racing
88 Formula for sale
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:06:41 pm »
Bought this 88 Formula from Paul back in Oct. last year. It had been sitting for several years. Replaced the battery, windshield, four new tires, tuned up several other things fixed due to sitting. Body (Red) is average still needs some cosmetic fixing up. Interior (tan) is above average has functional speaker seats in it. It is an automatic with a 3.4 L runs strong. Car has 191,000 on speedometer. Paul had Don and Asby put the 3.4 in about 125,000. According to Paul it had 10 miles on the motor when he bought it out of a stolen recovered Camaro. A/C not working I think it probably needs sealing(o-rings) and new accumulator. 

I have three fieros right now and am about to start V-8 conversion on my other 88 Formula so need to sell this one to help with my V-8 car. Not trying to make a killing just get my investment back. 1500.00 with new tires or 1300.00 with a set of old tires...... both sets are on the proper wheels for it just new set has about 500 miles on them.  Car is in Paulding county area.

Phone or text 404-310-630 three.

Check photos out at  http://fierosails.com/FormulaForSale.html

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 03:33:56 pm by slowburn57 »

f85gtron

• View Profile
Re: 88 Formula for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 10:24:23 am »
Very nice!  8) my first thought is to sell mine to pgackerman and buy yours ;D But, if i did that, then I'd cry when mine drove away.....it's not a pretty site to see a truck driver cry :'( ......
85 GT manual NOW powered by 7730
3.4 bored to 3.5, cammed out and DIS'd
F23 connecting power to ground
My wife won't ride in it. It's "the other woman" ;)

slowburn57

• View Profile
    • Culver Brothers Racing
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 11:47:49 am »
LOL understand completely. I'm not sure I won't be in the same situation when this guy leaves. It does need some little things but its a 88 and a Formula. However I really want to get my V-8 off the ground and every penny I put in this guy could go to my V-8 Formula... so figured I'd put him up so someone else could have a nice one to finish.

slowburn57

• View Profile
    • Culver Brothers Racing
Re: 88 Formula for sale SOLD
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 08:04:45 am »
Thanks to all sold car to a nice guy last night. He lives in Loganville so it is still in the area. He is going to eventually put a 3800 S/C in it. Told him about the club he said he would try to come to some meeting .

aerodonamic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 03:23:53 pm »
Way to go slowburn on your sale of the 88, youv just probably created another Fiero addict . But hey  thats all part of the fun!! aerodon.