Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: FOR SALE; 120 MPH Instrument Panel  (Read 14672 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
FOR SALE; 120 MPH Instrument Panel
« on: May 13, 2015, 02:46:37 pm »
I have a 120 MPH instrument pod from a GT for sale. The only known problem is the trip odometer doesn't work. The pod has the light switch, trunk release and rear defroster switch included. It has the gold tint trim plate as found in the 86 and 87 gold cars. It doesn't have the cover that goes on the back of the cluster. No cracks in the vinyl surround.

$70 plus shipping costs. Paypal accepted.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:14:11 pm by Fierofool »
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

f85gtron

• View Profile
Re: FOR SALE; 120 MPH Instrument Panel
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:32:35 pm »
are the aux guages available too?  I don't care about them.   If I don't have aux guages,  does the 120mph cluster have an idiot light too, like the older guages?  I like the idea of backlit guages!
Ron
85 GT manual NOW powered by 7730
3.4 bored to 3.5, cammed out and DIS'd
F23 connecting power to ground
My wife won't ride in it. It's "the other woman" ;)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: FOR SALE; 120 MPH Instrument Panel
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 06:28:12 pm »
I don't know if the auxiliary gauges are there, but I would suspect they are if you want me to check.  You would need the radio surround to go with it and it was badly damaged.  If you need gray, I have several sets of auxiliary gauges and the radio surround.

The oil and volt idiot light was moved to the auxiliary gauge pod, as well as the function of the oil pressure gauge.  I think you can use the tach and speedometer in your pod and they will appear backlighted but your two center gauges won't.  The gauges are printed on black metal so I don't know how they are considered backlighted.  Maybe I missed something in the past when I've had things apart. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers