Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 1986 fiero gt for sale $ 2000.00  (Read 14600 times)

oldone

• View Profile
1986 fiero gt for sale $ 2000.00
« on: November 11, 2015, 03:06:22 am »
I just bought this car a couple of weeks ago and the cars pretty much what I expected. brakes work but not very good, drivers seat won`t slide all the way forward, headlights work but won`t flip up and dash lights don`t come on, everything else seems to work. all this was known before purchase so that not the reason for the sale. the car just doesn`t feel right for me, I always liked notchies better and stick-shifts (although my arthritis would say otherwise) but its just the way you feel when you sit in a car and it feels like its you or it doesn`t. so its a 1986 fiero gt 2.8 v6 automatic. power windows, power mirrors, trunk opener and light, no trunk carpet. new battery. tires only fair, 15" grey gt wheels. wing on trunk has extended stands sits higher. has sunroof. has fancy radio with all the buttons and the factory controls for base speaker under dash. has red carbon fiber panels for radio surround,battery and oil gauge cluster, dash board, shift surround and door handle plates. exterior is red (good from 10` to 15` feet) interior is red and black leather or vinyl ? all the instruments are white with red shine thru lighting. no rips or tears. has custom side scoops on both sides.   
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:58:08 am by oldone »
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite