Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: OEM Wheel Fitment and Interchange Website  (Read 16806 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
OEM Wheel Fitment and Interchange Website
« on: October 20, 2016, 10:09:12 am »
This website link has been hidden in some of my files for quite some time.  While helping someone on PFF, suddenly it came to light.  The question frequently comes up as to what wheels will fit my Fiero.  What tires can I put on my Fiero.  What wheel/tire combo can I put on my Fiero.  This website can probably answer most of those questions.  Some of the wheels specifications are missing some info, but most show the lug nut size, center bore, offset (ET) and more.  The website is frequently updated and includes some vehicles you may never have heard of.  Not only for the Fiero, but useful for the Soccer Mom van and the weekend 4 x 4 High Boy Mud Bogger. 

This page is the result of a search for 5 x 100 wheels.
http://www.wheel-size.com/pcd/5x100/

The Home Page includes apps for your mobile device, too.
http://www.wheel-size.com/

Enjoy!

Enjoy!
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: OEM Wheel Fitment and Interchange Website
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 04:39:05 pm »
I have found that for 84-87 Fieros, most anything (within reason) that will fit on a Volkswagen New Beetle will also fit on a Fiero.
The sizes and offsets (~35mm) are just about perfect. Bolt pattern and center bore (57.1mm) are identical.

For the front of an 88, you will want something with a little more offset (~40-48mm). I usually base my search on a Subaru Impreza. The only real "gotcha" is that stock Subaru wheels use a 56.1mm centerbore. Aftermarket wheels, unless they are Subaru specific, usually are "70-something" mm and use hub-centric rings, so that shouldn't be an issue.