Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Coffee and Donuts at Larry's 7/15/17  (Read 14643 times)

GTXVette

• View Profile
Coffee and Donuts at Larry's 7/15/17
« on: July 14, 2017, 04:32:39 pm »
     Yea !,   Tommorow is the 3rd. Saturday and that means Coffee and Donuts at Larry Kizers House I know the Caddilac Club Is coming and the other usual (unusual) Suspects will be there. Larry has been at the Nomad Convention in Roanoak Va. this past week and just got back with a new 1970 GTO Judge, so come on Down, Lets promote the Club and the run22 I'd Love for you all to see what I do and Hey It's Free. I will be there early and most arrive about 8am untill around 11-12. folks then cruse somewhere then go to the RiverStone car Show Sponsored by Po' Boys Car Club Of Canton  If you can bring Literature I will be there to help Support you, the club, and the Run.  that is from around 3 till you Pass out from the heat Lol bring chairs Canopy's and water.    Like Sgt. Pepper Said      "It's Guaranteed to raise a Smile"

Larry Kizer  135 Olivia Ln. BallGround Ga. 30107        from 575North go Left (west)  go about a mile ..thru a 3 way stop. next street is Olivia and the house is on the corner Shops out back acess from the road you are on.

River stone is off 575 in Canton and Show is in Kroger Parking lot behind Mickey D's and a slew of other resturants.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Coffee and Donuts at Larry's 7/15/17
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 05:45:21 pm »
Unfortunately, My sister and I have to go see one of my brothers in the morning.  Won't be back in time. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 01:14:29 pm »

Great morning, I'm driving the GTO Judge to the RiverStone Show. If anyone comes the car is White.

Roger

• Paid Members
  • If it’s the thought that counts, think money.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:42:39 pm »

Great morning, I'm driving the GTO Judge to the RiverStone Show. If anyone comes the car is White.
Send pix!
You can't fix stupid but, you can adjust it with a 2x4.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 04:31:23 pm »
   No more got set up than it started raining ohwell Must be the Third Saturday at riverstone. Lol