Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: The Fiero Store  (Read 16648 times)

ron768

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
The Fiero Store
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:34:31 pm »
As some of you know I am putting my Fiero back together after my crash in Oct 12. I bought some rivets and body clips from The Fiero Store as they usually have what I need . So, I get the car to where I can put the body panels on and get out the rivets and my big boy rivet tool, put a rivet in and start to pull and the stem snaps off without pulling the parts together. I will be calling The Fiero Store tomorrow to see what they have to say about this. Stay tuned, round one comming up!
1985 2M6 SE, 1986 GT x 2.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: The Fiero Store
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:23:40 am »
If you don't get satisfaction with TFS, try Fastenal.  I recently read part of a thread on PFF that said almost all Fiero fasteners were available there. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

ron768

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:06:18 am »
Round 1. Made 2 calls today, was refered to Justin. Only problem, Justin is hard to catch to answer the phone. I will try again tomorrow.

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 05:50:10 pm »
Your car appears to be back on the road.  What was the outcome?

ron768

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 09:54:28 pm »
As for the fasteners , the Fiero Store is a fail. Buy them at Fastenall. As for the motor issues, between the fuel pump relay, the timing mark on the balancer, bad spark plugs, a loose rotor button, just a combination of things that had me a bit overwhelmed . Toss in a job that the management changes the work schedule at wim, 4 grand kids and a few other problems, I could use about a year off from life. It is running much better. Now if I could just keep people from trying to destroy it I would be alright.