Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: New Source, New T-shirts  (Read 20618 times)

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
Re: New Source, New T-shirts
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 09:06:31 am »
...and?  Do tell, about the shirts.

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 10:38:14 am »
I didn't know that "colors" would be available. I was interested before. But now I'm even more interested. (So is Tam.)
Is there a list of colors that are available? Does the printer have a website?

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 01:22:57 pm »
  the Detail was great I want one of each. the war woman Detail was really good, I need a Woman like that in My Life, Yea right!. Maybe Charlie Will Let me wear it at The Mitty.  Long Sleeve in Black Would be Rad. the Club Logo will Need Lighter Colors or Red But the white was nice, Too 'Clean' but nothin' A pack of Lucky Strikes in the Sleeve wouldn't Set Right.!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 02:29:10 pm »
They can print on colors but I expect that darker colors will necessitate an increase in cost because the image will need an underlay of white.  That's a 5th color. 

I suspect that Ashe might be the same price.  I only priced shirts in white 100% cotton.  I really don't want to get into a lot of variations in prices due to color selection, but I will ask about pricing for other colors.

This is what I would like to do.  Orders placed through the club's Club Merchandise section.  All orders for the month will be submitted to the printer on the last of the month.  If you miss that deadline, it will be another month before you get your shirt. 

I will pick up the shirts and deliver them at the next meeting.  Example:  Order before May 31 and get your shirt at the meeting on June 9. 

No COD's.  I am already out for shirts that were ordered for RFTH and were never paid for. 

Steve, they do have a website, but tshirts and information about printing them isn't on their site.  It's www.ArtThouSigns.com
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

pgackerman

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 09:11:42 am »

Starts with a shirt.  Can a 3800SC be far behind?  ;)

Only if you are driving it.  I hear hers is rumored to get an LS3.😃

Can't beat her even on the Fiero Board...  It's OK.  I'm use to it.

Regarding shirts, if it matters, I vote for non-white shirts.  Maybe ash, peach, or light blue.
White T's look worn-out before colored shirts.

Red '88 GT 5-Speed, 7730ECM, 1.6 Rockers, and KEYLESS Entry! 
Now with a trailer hitch for my bike rack.
Southland Jubilee 2019 Best in Class

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 05:42:17 pm »
It's hard to keep white white.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 06:04:57 pm »
I just received a return call about pricing for color shirts.  There will be an additional $5 charge for color shirts, and as I suspected, it's because they will need to print an underlayment of white.  Because the printing process uses a dye, it absorbs into the material and the color blends with the color of the shirt.  Red would probably be brown without white underneath if it were printed on a black shirt.

They have two different grays or ashe shirts.  I will go over to see what a sample piece looks like on each color.  She said that possibly the lighter shade shirt wouldn't require white and they could still keep the original prices quoted. 

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 06:11:29 pm »
Did I miss the original price?

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 07:55:22 pm »
Whatever they are, I'm fine with the $5 upcharge for "non-white". I'd probably do "ash". Not sure about Tammy.

One more... Are they available with long sleeves? (SWMBO was asking.)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 09:58:43 pm »
I haven't posted a price, yet.  Reason being is that there are so many variations available.  And the officers haven't decided upon what the markup will be or if we will just pass them on at cost. 

I would guess that they would have long sleeve, short sleeve, with or without pockets, V-neck, crew neck, wife beaters, and a myriad of colors in each, depending upon who their supplier is. 

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 11:09:52 pm »
I'm in for two "Member" shirts and two "Warwoman" shirts. (I understood that the Warwoman shirts were also available in cotton... correct?)
Whenever details get sorted.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 11:17:39 pm »
Yes, all shirts will be 100% cotton.  As soon as Pat and Dave decide upon price and how many styles and colors, I hope we can get it up in the merchandise section. 

I'm really glad to see the enthusiasm for these shirts.  And I suppose we can get any of the previous RFTH shirts printed on cotton.  All I have to do is submit  a digital image.  I think I have all of the final artwork I used saved.  The early shirts done by Florida and Alabama won't be available. 

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 06:56:10 pm »
I'm just asking, but what is the opinion on buying a shirt for an event you didn't attend?

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 07:21:56 pm »
I'm just asking, but what is the opinion on buying a shirt for an event you didn't attend?

My opinion is that anyone can purchase any one of our shirts.  I will gladly provide archived artwork for previous runs if I have it.  Prices would be at the same price as originally priced.  That was usually $23-25 for standard adult sizes.  I'm all for anyone purchasing a member shirt, whether they pay dues, or not.  If they think enough of the club to want a club shirt, that's good. 

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 07:31:02 pm »
Are the shirts planned to be available this month?