Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: April meeting  (Read 16528 times)

scottb

• View Profile
Re: April meeting
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2020, 07:50:45 pm »
Just to reiterate this event has been canceled for the month of April

Slyp

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 04:44:34 pm »
What does your post have to do with the thread of the post????

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2020, 06:30:44 pm »
What does your post have to do with the thread of the post????

Well, I guess that answers my question.  Having nothing better to do, I had been sitting here all that day, wondering if you policed all threads, or just a select few.   ???  I admire your dedication, although I'm not sure how my post deviated from its thread.  Perhaps you meant the topic of the thread, which does bear some scrutiny.

As soon as I post this reply, my post count will increase by 1.  8)  After spending some time trying to figure out how to reply without posting, I came up blank, other than reducing the font size by half, to sortof split the difference between posting and not posting, but smaller font sizes could cause eye strain for some of the older members.

The thought of not replying (ignoring the post) did occur to me, but I couldn't do that to my friend.  After all, your post had a point, as do all such posts--they all have a point.  Being that there was validity to your post, I offer the explanation below.

I have symptoms...boredom, fidgets, and munchies.

How are things in you area with the virus?

Actually, I was loosely replying to the question above.  I had looked for this post based on MikeMac's posts, and had replied in the same thread.  ;)  To your point, sure, I could've started a new thread, and quoted this thread.  But I was thinking of you. I did not want to force you to take time to make the inevitable post asking why I had started a new thread.  I would have had to reply, which would have necessitated that you take more time to make a post to acknowledge that I had accrued another post (Yippee for me!  Ring a bell!).  So, yes, I was thinking of you, as I always think of you, every time I post.   :)

It really does make me feel special, that you care so much about my posts.   :-X  I'm certain it makes me a better person, and obviously helps keep me in line on the forum.  Effort should be put into achieving the standards you exemplify.   ;D

DeShoe, I just want to say I'm yrros.  So very, very yrros.  I'm yrros for that post, and yrros for any and all other offenses I have committed on this forum.  Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? :-[

scottb

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 06:39:08 pm »
I was thinking the same thing...... however, if you would had lead off with something about your current situation or circumstances,  it may have been better received. ......

As to my current circumstances, nothing much has changed.....  still go to work everyday

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2020, 06:47:59 pm »
Fixed.