Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS--COURTESY CAR, LOANER TOOLS, PARTS DISCOUNTS  (Read 32706 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
FREE CARFAX REPORTS

This benefit has been dropped due to cost compared to frequency of use.

FREE COURTESY CAR---This benefit has been discontinued.  There were few who took advantage of this offer during the 5 years of the agreement with the club.  The loaner Lil Duke Coupe has been sold.  If you are a well-established member, a loaner may still be available from one of our members. 

We are in the process of restoring a 1988 Coupe.  Upon completion this vehicle will be used to represent the club in parades and at gatherings and shows.  It will also be available to any dues paying member who needs temporary transportation while their Fiero is out of commission.  It will be available on a first come basis for a period of up to Two Weeks.  It is to be used only for personal transportation and not for any sports or rally events. 

These benefits are offered only to dues paying members.  Your membership dues is how we pay for these benefits and for some of the club expenses.  General maintenance on the vehicle will not come from the club treasury, but from the pockets of members who donate their time, parts and money to provide this service. 

Thank you all for being a part of the Georgia Fiero Club.  Please consider becoming an official member.

Thank You
Charlie

See other threads for details on discounts at Advance Auto Parts and The Fiero Store and our Tool Shed for info on loaner tools.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:33:29 pm by Fierofool »
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS--FREE CARFAX AND COURTESY CAR
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:55:54 pm »
Post Deleted
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:52:00 am by Fierofool »

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 10:57:40 am »
Please consider becoming an official member.

You can become a member online here. And if you were a member last year, be sure to "re-up" for this year.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

carnut122

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 10:28:37 pm »
Hmmmmmmm.  I just figured out that for $5.00 more they can become a member of the club.  Maybe the club will be expanding soon?

88_4mula

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 05:49:52 pm »
I paid my dues...How about you?
hey i ryme...maybe I should change my handle to M/C Fiero!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:18:18 pm »
THE ACCOUNT WITH MAIN AUTO HAS BEEN CLOSED.  WE NOW HAVE A COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT WITH ADVANCE AUTO PARTS.  IF YOU ARE A PAID MEMBER, YOU CAN GET ACCESS INFORMATION IN THE CLUB BUSINESS SECTION OF THE FORUM

The Georgia Fiero Club has had a special account with Main Auto Parts so that our members could purchase at a discount price.  Main Auto Parts isn't a large chain and has only a few locations around the Atlanta area and some neighboring states.  Their service has always been good, and they carry a good line of products and parts.

Due to some comments by members, I have been monitoring the prices of Main Auto Parts, as compared to Advance, AutoZone, O'Reilly, PepBoys, NAPA and AC Delco stores.  I have found that more often than not, our price after discount was equal to, or higher than their competitors.  

For those two reasons, I have set up a new commercial account at Advance Auto Parts.  Our club members will now enjoy the ability to purchase their Fiero parts at the Commercial Parts counter.  In most stores, this is a separate counter than the main one.  You can, however go through the front counter.  

The discount we will receive depends upon the product, and it also depends upon how much is bought under the club name.  It is a tier system.  The more we buy, the larger discount we will get.  Your purchase under the Georgia Fieros name will not only save you money, but will save other members money.  This isn't to say that Advance will always be the cheaper, but they are a national chain and the directors and officers felt this would be the best vendor to use.  

If you would like to take advantage of this benefit, please contact me at GeorgiaFieroClub@gmail.com  

Charlie
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 09:11:06 pm by Fierofool »

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 10:20:54 pm »
charlie i am interested in the advance auto parts discount, but i can't respond to " outlook express " emails.
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 07:59:35 am »
I have the same problem with Outlook Express.  I realize lots of people can't.  That's why I listed the club's email address in my posting.  You can put GeorgiaFieroClub@gmail.com into your address book and use it.

bristowb

• View Profile
I just sent my PayPal payment for the membership. Is it for 2011 or 2012?
Thanks
Brian Bristow
aka. bristowb.

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Our policy for people that join this late in the year (i.e., after RTTH) is to continue their membership for the next year.

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
I wish I would have know about the Advance Auto discount when I was redoing the wiring...  :(  might have saved a few bucks!  Is this still in place? 
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
It is still in place.  While logged in, go to the Members Only section and the information you need is there.  If you have trouble at time of purchase, call me at six 7 eight four 6 seven one 7 four 2.

redraif

• View Profile
    • Indy SE #770 "Stormtrooper Edition"
Where is the members only section?  I was just looking for it.  Is it on the forum or main page?
1984 Modified Indy Fiero SE #770 "StormTrooper Edition"

Drag DR-34s
Frt: 225/45, 18x8, 39 offset , 84 WS6 springs -1.5 coils
Rear: 265/35, 18x8.5, 45 offset,  Coil-overs:  10 inch 300lb springs & 7 inch sleeve

Donster

• View Profile
Where is the members only section?  I was just looking for it.  Is it on the forum or main page?

If you don't see it at the bottom of the forum, Pat has to add you to the authorized users list

\D
Life is good!

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Added redraif to paid members list.
If you are a paid member, and it doesn't say "Paid Member" below your name in message posts, let me know by PM or email, and I'll add you.