Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: ADVANCE AUTO PARTS DISCOUNT  (Read 29931 times)

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS DISCOUNT
« on: July 26, 2010, 11:01:04 pm »
I have set up a commercial account with Advance Auto Parts that will allow you to buy at a discount.  This is for dues paying members of the club, only.  For complete information, visit the Club Business section.  If you cannot see that section in our message board, you are not on the paid membership list.  If you feel there is an error, please contact Pat Swayne.

Please be aware that this information changes at the first of each year.  If you aren't current on membership dues, you will loose access to the account on January 1.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 05:39:44 pm by Fierofool »
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: ADVANCE AUTO PARTS DISCOUNT
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 08:04:02 am »
Some people have reported problems with using the club account to receive a discount.  One member recently reported that the store he visited refused to look up the account.  

On May 12, I visited my local store where I set up the account.  They called the store mentioned above and spoke with the manager.  The member was in the store at the time to make a purchase, but still didn't get a discount.

It seems that enough of our members aren't using the benefit of the club account.  They have us listed as a Casual Account.  That means we aren't buying enough to move on up to the Silver, Gold, or Platinum levels.  

Little ticket items usually don't receive a discount.  Things like wipers, cleaning products, or doo-dads to dress up the car.  Things like starters, alternators, clutches, drive axels, etc. are the things that will get a discount.  The more we buy cumulatively, the higher the discount becomes.  

Visit the Members Only section to get the details of how to use the account so you can direct the store personnel in finding the account.  Write down the account number and place it in your wallet, purse or cell phone.  It will make it much easier for them to locate. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 08:06:35 am by Fierofool »

3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:39 am »
charlies right we need to all buy as much of our parts from advance as we can so we can getter better discounts. also if you would check the account number your store has in the computer and make sure it matchs the number charlie mentioned then we will all be on the same page.
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

CowsPatoot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 03:29:43 pm »
The discount is determined by how much we buy on this account...so this is just a reminder to use this account every time you buy at Advance even though it doesn't give us much of a discount at the moment.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 06:47:59 pm »
To insure that only current paid members are able to continue taking advantage of the membership discount at Advance Auto Parts, the account information has been changed.  To view the new account information, you must be a current paid member for 2012, log in with your username and password and go to the Members Only section.  If you are current with your dues and cannot see the Members Only section, contact the Administrator at Admin@GaFiero.Org and have Pat give you access. 

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 07:24:15 pm »
An example of the savings you might enjoy:    Today I called to check price and availability of some parts for my truck.  The parts were in stock and I was quoted $150.  When I got to the store, I went to the commercial counter, asked for the parts, had them pull up the club account and I got the part for $106.   Another part I picked up for the Fiero earned no discount and I paid list price. 

meatloafsandwich

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 10:48:35 am »
just tried sending an e-mail to the link provided to get my access granted and I got a delivery failure notice saying that the mailbox is full

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 05:31:03 pm »
Pat's a busy man and his mailbox stays full.  You'll probably need to call him, unless he sees this post. 

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 03:07:42 pm »
I have a discount coupon from Advance Auto Parts for all paid Georgia Fiero Club members.  The coupon is for a discount for a set of Wearever Gold Brake Pads and 2 Wearever Brake Rotors.  Total cost when bought through the Georgia Fiero Club account is $79.99.  Includes pads up to $31.34 and  2 rotors up to $33.49 each.  Total value could be up to $98.32.  You must purchase pads and rotors at the same time.

Paid members Only.  Offer is good until July 31, 2012. 

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 03:48:43 pm »
Advance Auto Parts Rewards when you purchase a starter or alternator at Advance.

If you purchase a starter or alternator from Advance Auto Parts Professiona. through the club account, you will earn a $10 McDonald's Arch Card.  We are limited to 10 cards. 

The offer is good between June 15 and August 15, 2012. 

Notify me that you've made a purchase and I'll deliver your card when it comes in.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 03:59:34 pm »
Advance Auto Parts Rewards when you purchase an AC Kit.

When you purchase an A/C Kit, consisting of a compressor, receiver/dryer and expansion device on the same ticket, you will receive an American Express Reward Card valued at $25.  These parts are usually required to be replaced in order to receive your warranty on the compressor. 

You must purchase quality brands like ToughOne, ACDelco, Denso, Delphi, Factory Air or Fisteon.

The purchase must be made through Advance Auto Parts Professional on the Georgia Fieros account name.

We only have One card available. 

The offer is good between June 15 and July 13, 2012.

Notify me when you've made the purchase and I will deliver your card when it arrives. 

GTRS Fiero

• It is what it is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 06:23:39 pm »
Is this still current?

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 10:32:04 pm »
It is.  I still use it whenever I purchase at Advance.  The account was opened in Winder, Ga.  Some stores refuse to look it up in the commercial accounts.  Others won't honor it because it's either at a corporate store and they aren't, or it's at a non-corporate store and they are a corporate store.  I don't remember which. 

The amount of discount depends upon how much is purchased through the account each month.  At the beginning of the month, the account is reset.