Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Hey guys!! PetefromTn here sayin' hey and an invite....  (Read 15063 times)

PetefromTn

• Fiero junkie getting back off the wagon LOL
    • View Profile
Hey guys!! PetefromTn here sayin' hey and an invite....
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:59:40 pm »
  I mostly post over on the Pennocks forum but since I am NEAR Georgia and know a few of you guys down there I thought I would post this here to say hello...   I live in Maryville, Tn and about two or three weeks ago I posted a meet and greet fiero gathering ride up into the Great Smoky Mountains National park.  We are gonna be having a breakfast meeting this weekend in a WONDERFUL place.  I posted all the details in a thread over on Pennocks so if any of you are free this Saturday morning and want to take a really neat ride with some other Fiero Folk give me a shout so we can let the restaurant know about how many are planning to attend. Nothing too fancy or official here just a nice ride and some great food. Peace

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085442.html

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee
A&N Precision Machine on Facebook

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
Re: Hey guys!! PetefromTn here sayin' hey and an invite....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 02:10:52 pm »
Hey, Pete, if you don't have an itinerary already set, wander off down this way.  The Georgia Fiero Club meeting is Saturday afternoon and we'll be doing a How-To for Dew Wipes. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

PetefromTn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 03:43:25 pm »
Hey man,
   actually we DO have an itinerary set and it is all in that thread. We are gonna be running up into Gatlinburg and eating at the pancake pantry and then going back down to cruise thru cades cove if the group wants to do that. Should be pretty nice and hopefully the weather will hold out.  You guys are welcome to come along if you like and there are already several  people saying they are gonna be there... BTW... Did you get my email... gimme a call so I can have your number again or just email it to me.. I got a question for you... peace

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee

Nazareth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 04:15:32 pm »
I won't promise anything .... but I might make the 45 minute drive up to Gatlinburg.

PetefromTn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 04:24:08 pm »
Welcome Nazareth.... Lookin' forward to seeing you there!! They have the best damn pancakes anywhere... peace

Pete

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
Maryville, Tennessee