Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: you think you have privercy no you don't  (Read 17097 times)

fiero128

• Giday from Aussie land
    • View Profile
    • http://hawkesburyhydrogen.com
Hawkesbury Hydrogen
More Km perTank
saving money
ABN 98866913657
+61412119530
+61448119310
+61245672275

Duchess

• View Profile
Re: you think you have privercy no you don't
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 10:53:32 am »
I did it and watched the whole YouTube clip.

The only thing I have to say is .... "darn, and I thought I live in the land of the free".  :o

fiero128

• Giday from Aussie land
    • View Profile
    • http://hawkesburyhydrogen.com
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 06:09:29 am »
No you don't
Not any more
Hawkesbury Hydrogen
More Km perTank
saving money
ABN 98866913657
+61412119530
+61448119310
+61245672275

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 08:42:08 am »
Under this administration, we are slowly loosing our privacy and freedom.  We are destined to loose our sovereignty as they seek to meld us in with the EU and the United Nations as One World Nation.  One step was bringing the United Nations in as observers of our Presidential election.  Another is the current push to ban guns, based on the recommendations of the United Nations.

We as a People elect Representatives to Congress to do the will of the people.  The current administration bypasses that process with Executive Orders, forcing us to buy products we don't want (health care) and penalizing us or imprisoning us if we don't.  Passing executive orders on firearms, which will eventually remove our ability to resist an overly zealous government. 

They are slowly chipping away at the US Constitution.  As they circumvent laws based on the wishes of the majority, precedents will be set so that future abolishing of the bill of rights will be easily done.  The Democratic Party is ruling on the premise that we are a Democracy.  Run by the majority.  In fact, we are a Republic, run by the rule of law.  Laws have been routinely ignored and the will of the majority, by the way which are usually on the government payroll through entitlement handouts, becomes the excuse and reasoning to justify their actions. 

While we hear so much about the millionaires and billionaires and their greed, I might ask, who provides the jobs that we so desperately need?  Not those persons who pace the floor anxiously awaiting their next government check because they didn't get an education, didn't apply themselves at their work place, doped themselves up on drugs to the point they can no longer function socially, or dropped a baby every 9 months from a different Baby Daddy. 

We have passed the point that those on the take from the government exceed the number of those who pay the taxes that provide the entitlement checks the takers receive.  Remember, the government produces no service or product that generates an income for the government.  The government only takes from those that have and gives to those who want.  How much are you willing to give to those who want?  At a point, Makers will decide enough is enough while the Takers are still wanting more and more.  That's the point we will likely go into another civil war.  Even if it's only with Axe Handles, Scythes and Sicles. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

85GT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:09:28 am »
YOU COULD NOT BE MORE RIGHT....  I REALLY DID'NT THINK THERE WERE THAT MANY STUPID PEOPLE WHO COULD VOTE FOR A FORIEGN BORN PRESIDENT. >:( >:(

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 11:30:00 am »
Link to previous comment... still true...
http://gafieroclub.org/bbs/index.php?topic=72.msg284#msg284
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 09:40:28 pm »
Charlie and Pat.

Well said.

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 03:11:47 pm »
YOU COULD NOT BE MORE RIGHT....  I REALLY DID'NT THINK THERE WERE THAT MANY STUPID PEOPLE WHO COULD VOTE FOR A FORIEGN BORN PRESIDENT. >:( >:(

Guess I'm "stupid". But I'm happy to see that majority still rules, thanks to Democracy. Too bad facts no longer seem to be important in this country.
Life is good!

HarryT

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 12:41:46 am »
Thanks Don for your comment.  Count two more of your stupid people.  It upset me so much that a comment like that was allowed on this line that I did not show up for the run to Lincolnton NC and have not been back participating in the discussions here.  I respect intelligent opinions but outright insults to members of this forum and derogatory remarks about the President of our country, voted in by the majority of the population I can
87  Black GT (The Little Black Car)
2009 Honda CR-V
X 2002  40' Allegro Bus X Traded
2008 Thor Four Winds Siesta 25SA
Retired Mechanic

Donster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 08:16:27 am »
Harry,
You have no idea how much Anne and I enjoyed your visit with us the other day so we would have one more chance to see you before we leave.
Thanks for that and take care.

\D
Life is good!

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 09:13:32 am »
I don't know how Jerry meant it, but I took it to mean anyone and not directed at Don or Harry or anyone else in particular.  This is a general discussion section of the forum and it's always been our policy that we don't censure people unless they make a direct attack on someone, such as has happened in the past. 

Remember, at the top, Duchess said   "The only thing I have to say is .... "darn, and I thought I live in the land of the free".  :o  "
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers