Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: Have you seen a Fiero today?  (Read 116601 times)

85GT

• View Profile
Re: Have you seen a Fiero today?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 08:21:11 pm »
saw a blue GT fastback on corner of WASHINGTON & CAMP CREEK at 11:00 this morning....

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 10:39:54 pm »
yesterday,i saw the same i see every time i go to cleveland GA, off the side of the road, with a for sale sign in it. it's identical to mine. i believe i emailed this guy back when i was on the hunt for a fiero. he said it had a 3.4L and he wanted $5K for it

It's still there. It's been over a year. AND there was a white base model for sale on the same road.

Jam Clich

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 05:03:14 pm »
I saw an all-blue GT fastback leaving Georgia 42 here in Stockbridge... turned onto GA-138 and took off.

This was at 4 PM.
Beware of Nazi Bananas; you never know when Fascist fruit will attempt world domination.

88_4mula

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:16 am »
I spotted a Yellow / Silver 2 tone Formula headed towards Athens on 316 near Winder yesterday around 2:30.

Jam Clich

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 04:02:17 pm »
The other night around 8, a white GT was pulling forward out of their driveway only 5 minutes away from my house. As I turned onto HWY 155, a white 80's Trans Am pulled into the street I was leaving. It must have been a good day for Pontiac, because a convertible yellow Solstice pulled up beside me at a stop light after that. I waited patiently on my trip to see a GTO.

Didn't happen. =/
Beware of Nazi Bananas; you never know when Fascist fruit will attempt world domination.

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 08:33:50 am »
I saw a white notchie for sale off of 129N(cleveland hwy) in gainesville. I believe it is this one: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/1468488557.html

if anyone is curious about it, i'd be glad to swing by and ask some questions, and take pictures. looked pretty good from what i could tell

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 10:27:10 pm »
i've keep seeing a twin of my car on my commute home from work. the first time i saw it, i thought for a minute that my car was stolen but it doesn't have tinted windows. I believe the owner is a student from the high school i pass on the way. it has a parking tag on the mirror with the school colors. man, i wish i was driving my car right so he could me pass by

RobsFieros

• View Profile
    • East Tennessee Fiero Club
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 08:22:32 am »
I saw this part of one yesterday...

It's an 88 with new everything except rods and pistons. Complete rebuild, I should have it in tonight.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 08:24:33 am by RobsFieros »
Robert Finley
President-East Tennessee Fiero Club
Member- Georgia Fiero Club
RobsFieros58@comcast.net

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2009, 02:47:25 pm »
I saw a maroon GT going south bound on 985 around exit 20. i wanting to say around 1pm or so

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2009, 02:58:02 pm »
Must have been a visitor.  The only one other than mine that I know of is on the other side of Atlanta. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

cogcaviz24

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 08:43:54 pm »
possibly, i didn't get to see the tag

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 12:46:24 pm »
I saw a black 86 or 87 GT for sale on the side of Hwy 129 about 10 miles south of Cleveland yesterday afternoon. I was taking Linda to her sister's house. I was going to check it out on the way back, but I didn't see it again.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Cyb3rw0lf

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 11:58:53 pm »
Saw a mythbusters episode today.....they destroyed not one but TWO GTs by trying to skip them across water, one flipped and landed on its wheels, engine still in the water....... The other had NOS hooked up to it and actually skipped all the way across, both still remarkably ran.

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2009, 09:44:39 am »
The 2nd car (the one that actually skipped) was an 86 SE. Here are youtube videos of the skips. View fast before youtube takes them down.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2009, 02:27:34 pm »
This morning I towed my 87GT to Loganville to begin the engine swap.  As I left my subdivision and turned onto the main road, I met another maroon 87 GT.  Unfortunately, it was on a rollback wrecker, atop a van that was badly wrecked.  The 87GT was also destroyed.  Looked like it had been rolled over and over.  The only thing that I could really identify was the rear fascia which was blowing in the wind, being attached only to the right side of the car.  What pieces of panel I could see looked like the finish of the car had been very good.  Still nice and shiny. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers