Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: 1986 Fiero GT Available  (Read 469 times)

NoobKevin

• View Profile
1986 Fiero GT Available
« on: January 10, 2022, 12:26:59 pm »
I am finding myself falling behind in my ability to keep my Fiero in top condition, as top as it can be without upholstery and a few other touch ups. It runs like a champ. The battery gauge needle has fallen off and fuel gage does not work. I fear the alternator is also going bad. Left headlamp motor is failing and the right does not work. Surprisingly, it also leaks oil lol. The car shows very well considering its age. It is gold with Saddle interior. Doesn't have the correct wheels but it has great tires. I prefer that it goes to someone who loves this specific car. DM me for pictures.

Kevin

AJ_87Fiero

• View Profile
Re: 1986 Fiero GT Available
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 11:22:30 am »
I am finding myself falling behind in my ability to keep my Fiero in top condition, as top as it can be without upholstery and a few other touch ups. It runs like a champ. The battery gauge needle has fallen off and fuel gage does not work. I fear the alternator is also going bad. Left headlamp motor is failing and the right does not work. Surprisingly, it also leaks oil lol. The car shows very well considering its age. It is gold with Saddle interior. Doesn't have the correct wheels but it has great tires. I prefer that it goes to someone who loves this specific car. DM me for pictures.

Kevin
What would motivate you to get back to working on it? :)
87 Fiero Coupe