Tips
Links
Members
Message Board
Other Fiero Clubs
VIN Decoder
Speed Calculator
GFC Facebook Page

Author Topic: fiero 2 M 4 for sale  (Read 15036 times)

GTXVette

• View Profile
fiero 2 M 4 for sale
« on: February 22, 2018, 04:20:46 pm »
 Out Hwy. 53 just before Fairmont is an 86 or 87 5 speed . not nice but not the worst It's Gold W/ Gold or Beige or what that Color was Called for the InSide But NOT Grey. Real Nice Guy, wants 500 no questions asked. Lol. If it's an 86 Mr. Weeks needs the Engine, Been Sitting 2 years Or a Minuite. Has the neat wheels. Let me know.

TopNotch

• The Duke of URL
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: fiero 2 M 4 for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 04:56:25 pm »
Did you happen to notice if it has a distributor? Mr. Weeks needs one with DIS ignition.
The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 08:22:57 pm »
From the discussion John and I had about the car, it's an 86.  It has 2m4 on the decklid.  2m4 and 2m6 decals were discontinued in the 87 model year. 
There are three kinds of men:

1.    The ones that learn by reading.
2.    The few who learn by observation.
3.    The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.    Will Rogers

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 06:09:40 am »
 The screen covers were off but I couldn't see a Distrubuter, By the number of Spidey Webs Surrounding the Door when I opened it, I wasn't gonna reach in to Feel for One. But with Charlie's help It has to be an 86 /W 2 year only Gold Paint 86-7.  Don't know about Value , One for the Other, or as Parts, but it's all there now and "Ran When Parked".

Raydar

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 07:39:28 am »
Did it have bumperpads? If so, it's almost certainly an 86. 87 2M4s got the 88/Formula bumper covers.
Unless it's an SE, with the aero bodywork. Then it's a toss-up.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 02:12:33 pm »
The door I D was Bubbled up and the Bottom of the Glass Was Frosty with rusty Vin Plate, and again didn't get under the deck lid. I'll Get Back Some day.

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 11:23:34 pm »
was this car on the right side of the road going east? was there a tree growing right at the back of the trunk? did you have to go up the hill to go on the porch and knock? or did you just honk and the guy came out? was the guy kind of big and walk with a limp? was his nephew one of the best body men and painter around?
the world is a sh t sandwich and everyday is another little bite

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:46:03 am »
 Yes to All But the Nephew , That We didn't talk about. I like where his head is though, He has 55 Chevy's C-4 Corvettes MGB's MGB-GT! And other Toy's. Hurt Badly in a car Crash, Woman Head on'd him he was in a Vette,  Last name Perry and went up to the House

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 09:14:22 pm »
I first saw that car 8 or 9 years ago. I stopped and talked to the owner about it, at that time it was in pretty good shape. I stopped a couple of times over the years and the price has always been $500.00. every time I seen it, it was in worse shape. the last time I saw it, it had ants all over the interior.

GTXVette

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 06:45:52 am »
it could use a good Douche, no doubt. I wouldn't even ask him to lower the Price.

oldone

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 12:31:59 pm »
yea when I first saw the car it was sitting in the open no trees or plants. you could climb right in. I imagine by now unless they did some trimming there`s some pretty good size trees around it. the guy is a pretty nice guy he`ll talk your head off if you let him.